A Photography forum. PhotoBanter.com

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » PhotoBanter.com forum » Digital Photography » Digital Photography
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

ping nospaam



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old September 13th 15, 01:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,254
Default ping nospaam


In a prior thread I stated that one of my friends had a $10,000 iWatch,
and you said it was impossible.

I confirmed the other day that he had only spent $1,000. I misunderstood
what he said. You were right.


--
PeterN
  #2  
Old September 13th 15, 06:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,855
Default ping nospaam

On 9/13/15 PDT 1:25 AM, PeterN wrote:

In a prior thread I stated that one of my friends had a $10,000 iWatch,


No you didn't.

and you said it was impossible.


No, he didn't.

I confirmed the other day that he had only spent $1,000. I misunderstood
what he said.

Yes, you really, really did! Can't you learn to listen carefully?
Comprehension is lacking.

You were right.

No he wasn't, just because you were wrong. READ!!





--

The above non-sensical gainsaying of everything and a few critical
remarks is my impression of a number of threads.

Well done, Peter for bellying up to the bar and admitting a wrong
statement. But it's certainly possible to order an Apple Watch for
$10,000 or more. (no "i")

  #3  
Old September 15th 15, 02:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,254
Default ping nospaam

On 9/13/2015 1:02 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
On 9/13/15 PDT 1:25 AM, PeterN wrote:

In a prior thread I stated that one of my friends had a $10,000 iWatch,


No you didn't.

and you said it was impossible.


No, he didn't.

I confirmed the other day that he had only spent $1,000. I misunderstood
what he said.

Yes, you really, really did! Can't you learn to listen carefully?
Comprehension is lacking.

You were right.

No he wasn't, just because you were wrong. READ!!

You misread what I said, but it is not worth a discussion.


--
PeterN
  #4  
Old September 15th 15, 03:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,571
Default ping nospaam

On 2015-09-15 01:56:28 +0000, PeterN said:

On 9/13/2015 1:02 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
On 9/13/15 PDT 1:25 AM, PeterN wrote:

In a prior thread I stated that one of my friends had a $10,000 iWatch,


No you didn't.

and you said it was impossible.


No, he didn't.

I confirmed the other day that he had only spent $1,000. I misunderstood
what he said.

Yes, you really, really did! Can't you learn to listen carefully?
Comprehension is lacking.

You were right.

No he wasn't, just because you were wrong. READ!!

You misread what I said, but it is not worth a discussion.


....and you missed the Pythonesque "argument".

--
Regards,

Savageduck

  #5  
Old September 15th 15, 06:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 4,254
Default ping nospaam

On 9/14/2015 10:11 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On 2015-09-15 01:56:28 +0000, PeterN said:

On 9/13/2015 1:02 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
On 9/13/15 PDT 1:25 AM, PeterN wrote:

In a prior thread I stated that one of my friends had a $10,000 iWatch,

No you didn't.

and you said it was impossible.

No, he didn't.

I confirmed the other day that he had only spent $1,000. I
misunderstood
what he said.
Yes, you really, really did! Can't you learn to listen carefully?
Comprehension is lacking.

You were right.

No he wasn't, just because you were wrong. READ!!

You misread what I said, but it is not worth a discussion.


...and you missed the Pythonesque "argument".


Probably

--
PeterN
  #6  
Old September 16th 15, 08:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 6,855
Default ping nospaam

On 9/15/15 PDT 10:07 AM, PeterN wrote:
On 9/14/2015 10:11 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On 2015-09-15 01:56:28 +0000, PeterN said:

On 9/13/2015 1:02 PM, John McWilliams wrote:
On 9/13/15 PDT 1:25 AM, PeterN wrote:

In a prior thread I stated that one of my friends had a $10,000
iWatch,

No you didn't.

and you said it was impossible.

No, he didn't.

I confirmed the other day that he had only spent $1,000. I
misunderstood
what he said.
Yes, you really, really did! Can't you learn to listen carefully?
Comprehension is lacking.

You were right.

No he wasn't, just because you were wrong. READ!!

You misread what I said, but it is not worth a discussion.


...and you missed the Pythonesque "argument".


Probably

Perhaps you missed the critical information in the signature line
contained in the first reply.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ping Bob Coe Robert Coe Digital Photography 0 July 3rd 13 02:49 AM
PING: Bob Coe Savageduck[_3_] Digital Photography 5 April 25th 13 04:05 AM
PING: D-Mac Annika1980 35mm Photo Equipment 3 November 15th 07 04:05 AM
PING: D-Mac ! Annika1980 35mm Photo Equipment 5 August 20th 07 06:18 AM
[SI] Ping Jim / Al Alan Browne 35mm Photo Equipment 1 October 10th 06 04:04 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 PhotoBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.