Vote for Bloc Quebecois in next election

Old June 28th 04, 08:36 PM
THE original Johnny

Default Vote for Bloc Quebecois in next election

Un Patriote HOTMAIL..QC@Patriote played tiddlywinks in
ott.general and shouted, i am Un Patriote
HOTMAIL..QC@Patriote i just lost my cherry.

Le Thu, 24 Jun 2004 17:42:35 GMT, Van a
écrit :

Quebec can claim all they want but it doesn't mean they will
get it.

Why claim from a structure ready to crumble in five opposed
pieces ? First secure yourself, then brag. Not the other way
around. You headless clown have no clues on how you left
over will land.

With Quebec gone, the West will do to dominering Ontario what
Quebec did to Anglo Canada imperialism...

Left to itself : Ontario will go bankrupt for the second time
of its sorry life !

Paul Rodgers
~~~~~~~~~~~~

«L'histoire de la Confédération canadienne, c'est la série
lamentable
de nos déchéances et de nos défaites par la fausse
conciliation. »

Henri Bourassa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

if it wasn't for canada,quebec would have been bankrupt a million
times over by now.

--
"I would never do crack... I would never do a drug named after a
part of my own ass, okay?"

"There we were in the middle of a sexual revolution wearing
clothes that guaranteed we wouldn't get laid."
Denis Leary.

Bruno may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let
that fool you. Bruno really is an idiot.
Groucho Marx

Bruno does the work of three men: Larry, Curly & Moe
Anon.
Old June 29th 04, 09:38 PM
Jacques & Laurie

stay out of canada jick and lick, with attitudes like yours, we
don't need you.

MY ATTITUDE????

Nah! Never had one!

AT least I don't have to see the likes of you. Might puke . . . . or
worse.

Anyway, evry time I read the post on ott.gen, it really sickens me to find
out that people such as yourself, the likes of yourself, brothers if you
wish, have always been a bit intolerant. Towards yoursleves and other people
tha make up Canada. TSK, TSK TSK.

It will always be so won't it?

(Last retort, honest! I will just read and laugh at the rest of this slop.)
Jacques, in Florida . . . (Dude! No ice down here!)

Old June 30th 04, 03:57 PM
THE original Johnny

"Jacques & Laurie" played tiddlywinks in
ott.general and shouted, i am "Jacques & Laurie"
i just lost my cherry.

stay out of canada jick and lick, with attitudes like yours,
we don't need you.

MY ATTITUDE????

Nah! Never had one!

AT least I don't have to see the likes of you. Might puke .
. . . or worse.

Anyway, evry time I read the post on ott.gen, it really
sickens me to find out that people such as yourself, the
likes of yourself, brothers if you wish, have always been a
bit intolerant. Towards yoursleves and other people tha make
up Canada. TSK, TSK TSK.

It will always be so won't it?

(Last retort, honest! I will just read and laugh at the rest
of this slop.) Jacques, in Florida . . . (Dude! No ice down
here!)

ugly old wrinkly idiots that went down south to avoid paying taxes
make me sick. i am tolerant towards some, others i ram whatever i
need rammed down there throat, here its words. in real life its
telepathy, doesn't work as well as shoving the words down ones
throat. i just love seeing driveling old losers that avoid paying
taxes cry like you were.