Is Reebok a racist company ??

Old October 27th 15, 08:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.woodworking
Art Deco[_3_]

Default Is Reebok a racist company ??

Is Reebok a racist company ?

ARTICLE:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/articl...black-athletes

Old October 28th 15, 02:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett

On Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:36:07 -0400, Meanie wrote:

On 10/27/2015 3:52 PM, Art Deco wrote:
Is Reebok a racist company ?

ARTICLE:

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/articl...black-athletes

When blacks start acting more civilized and humane instead of with the
violent nature in which they live, then perhaps more will be sponsored.

I'm tired of this bull**** political correct racial controversy where
the whites have to be careful of what they say and what they do because
they may offend another. The monkeys are able to get away with their
pathetic blaming "I don't give a ****" violent mentality and everyone
else has to cater to that. **** THEM!

1} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-fus4CZRAQ
2} http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIINg-fTEug

"I admit freely enough that, by careful breeding,
supervision of environment and education, extending
over many generations, it might be possible to make an
appreciable improvement in the stock of the American
negro, for example, but I must maintain that this
enterprise would be a ridiculous waste of energy, for
there is a high-caste white stock ready at hand, and it
is inconceivable that the negro stock, however
carefully it might be nurtured, could ever even
remotely approach it. The educated negro of today is a
failure, not because he meets insuperable difficulties
in life, but because he is a negro. He is, in brief, a
low-caste man, to the manner born, and he will remain
inert and inefficient until fifty generations of him
have lived in civilization. And even then, the superior
white race will be fifty generations ahead of him."
-- H. L. Mencken "Individualism"

I agree with Mencken. I am a racist in that I believe that negroids
are the scum at the bottom of the gene pool. If you watch the above
videos and find them refreshing and inspiring, then you are
deranged. I think this is only further evidence that some people
think going to college increases your intelligence. It does not. It
increases your knowledge. Intelligence is what you can do with
assorted forms of information. Monkeys can be taught sign language
over a period of several years...however, they still throw their
**** and scream and throw tantrums to establish dominance, even when
they don't need to. Teaching a monkey sign language only increases
its information, not its intelligence. You can teach a n!gger....but
I repeat myself.
Old October 28th 15, 04:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

I posted absolutely NOTHING to this thread except this.

Lew

Old October 28th 15, 04:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.arts.poems,rec.woodworking
Idlehands

On 2015-10-27 9:00 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Lew Hodgett" wrote:

I posted absolutely NOTHING to this thread except this.

Lew

Send a copy of the headers to and explain someone is
using your email address to impersonate you.

They will delete the account.