ASC - Banned again!

Old November 5th 19, 05:07 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
~BD~[_6_]

Default ASC - Banned again!

Access Denied
"Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a
mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed
you here."

=

So, ChitlinsCC - as it was YOU who directed folk to that link, I'd like
you to explain for the benefit of all.

I've been working hard to HELP folk here, not troll. 🥵

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was my last post to the ASC as HunterBD sigh

No matter - Maybe I'll post as Wolffan now, eh?

Even 'over there' there no way of knowing just who is who! ;-)

Thanks for listening.
Old November 5th 19, 05:25 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Shadow

Default [PRIDE POST] ASC - Banned again!

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 17:07:01 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

Access Denied
"Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a
mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed
you here."

Even after you advised one of your #FAKE_NYMS to remove his
security software? (I hope they removed that bad advice before someone
reads it and thinks the "problem-solved" to yourself was real).

Even after you received a TWO WARNINGS about STALKING and
HARMING others?

Oh sht, I'm SO surprised. They must be real *bad guys*.

Is there ANY private forum you are still allowed to post in? I
mean with a KNOWN #FAKE_NYM?
Looks like you'll need a 59th.

---------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

58 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old November 5th 19, 06:06 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Char Jackson

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 17:07:01 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

Access Denied
"Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a
mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed
you here."

LOL
How can something that happens so often still be so funny? I don't know,
but every time you get banned an angel gets its wings.

--

Have you been approached by David Brooks (DB, ~DB~, and 50+ other nyms)?

To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended that you visit he

https://web.archive.org/web/20191103112509/https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php
Old November 5th 19, 08:22 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
~BD~[_6_]

On 05/11/2019 17:07, ~BD~ wrote:
Access Denied
"Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a
mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed
you here."

=

So, ChitlinsCC - as it was YOU who directed folk to that link, I'd like
you to explain for the benefit of all.

I've been working hard to HELP folk here, not troll. 🥵

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was my last post to the ASC as HunterBDÂ* sigh

No matter - Maybe I'll post as Wolffan now, eh?

Even 'over there' there no way of knowing just who is who! ;-)

Thanks for listening.

*Suspect email header though*! WTF?

"message": "17.111.110.65 does not appear to be an IPv4 or IPv6 address"

There's also this:- X-Comms-C: false

I've certainly rattled *SOMEONE'S* cage!
Old November 5th 19, 09:06 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Panthera Tigris Altaica[_2_]

On 2019-11-05 12:07, ~BD~ wrote:
Access Denied
"Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a
mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed
you here."

=

So, ChitlinsCC - as it was YOU who directed folk to that link, I'd like
you to explain for the benefit of all.

I've been working hard to HELP folk here, not troll. 🥵

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was my last post to the ASC as HunterBDÂ* sigh

No matter - Maybe I'll post as Wolffan now, eh?

Threat to attempt identity theft noted. I will be forwarding the post,
in its entirety, with complete headers, to ASC so that they can take
appropriate action.

Even 'over there' there no way of knowing just who is who! ;-)

Don't worry, it's very easy to detect one of your fake nyms.

Thanks for listening.

Old November 5th 19, 09:39 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
~BD~[_6_]

On 2019-11-05 12:07, ~BD~ wrote:
Access Denied
"Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a
mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed
you here."

=

So, ChitlinsCC - as it was YOU who directed folk to that link, I'd
like you to explain for the benefit of all.

I've been working hard to HELP folk here, not troll. 🥵

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This was my last post to the ASC as HunterBDÂ* sigh

No matter - Maybe I'll post as Wolffan now, eh?

Threat to attempt identity theft noted. I will be forwarding the post,
in its entirety, with complete headers, to ASC so that they can take
appropriate action.

Maybe they'll match it with the message which *I* sent!

=

APPLE BAN

Hello

Over the last two weeks I did my very best to help people who had
'problems' with their iMacs. The last time I checked I had 250 points so
I must have done something right.

This afternoon I've been advised by email that I have been given a
permanent ban and I can no longer 'log-on' to the ASC. As you might
imagine, I am somewhat disgruntled.

Is there ANY recourse with regard to the decision made by the relevant
moderator?

Please advise. Thank you.

David B.

Even 'over there' there no way of knowing just who is who! ;-)

Don't worry, it's very easy to detect one of your fake nyms.

*REALLY*? So *YOU* are one of the folk *stalking me*, eh?!!!

I just *KNEW* the truth would out! :-P

FWIW - I have NEVER used a *FAKE* pseudonym - all the 'nyms I've ever
used are *REAL* ones!

Mind how you go, lad!

Old November 5th 19, 09:49 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Andrew Taylor

"~BD~" wrote in message ...

Access Denied
"Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a
mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed you
here."

ASC still reports you being active a year ago. I see a post that says you
were banned for a week, and then I read this. People really don't like being
stalked and talked about, David

quoted text

Reply to
Why does my typed text 'jump up' to the line above where I'm typing?
FYI, it appears HunterBD has been banned for a week or so (that was reported
this morning and the post was removed subsequently).
in

iMac

by

babowa

babowa
User level:Level 8
(47,876 points)
iPadSpeciality level out of ten: 8
Mar 10, 2018 3:13 PM in response to HunterBD

I can see my own posts here and so can anyone else, just as I can see
everyone else's replies (unless, of course, they've been removed by the
hosts).

So, I do not know why you are asking everyone about my posts and I do not
understand your fascination with them. I would appreciate if you did not
make these conversations so personal or I will no longer try to
help/respond; tech support forums usually are not (and that is why I am here
and do not have social media accounts). My response at the time meant to
convey that of course, yes, your VPN may have something to do with the
Zenmate since Zenmate IS/provides a VPN, which was very easy to see once I
googled Zenmate (which you could have very easily done as well). As well,
you were inquiring about a problem with a third party app - nothing to do
with an Apple product.

quoted text ends

Old November 5th 19, 10:00 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Andrew Taylor

"Andrew Taylor" wrote in message ...

However, on your profile

Devon, England
Location

Occupation
Retired
Occupation

Last login
7 hours ago
Last login

Member Since
Oct 9, 2009
Member Since
Old November 5th 19, 10:06 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
~BD~[_6_]

On 05/11/2019 21:49, Andrew Taylor wrote:
"~BD~"Â* wrote in message ...

Access Denied
"Access to this place or content is restricted. If you think this is a
mistake, please contact your administrator or the person who directed
you here."

ASC still reports you being active a year ago. I see a post that says
you were banned for a week, and then I read this. People really don't
like being stalked and talked about, David

SNIP

Your post here, now, make it sound as if you are completely unaware of
all the posts I've made on the ASC over the last four weeks or so. :-(

Can you not read my posts (as HunterBD - Hunter as in the plane I once
flew and BD as 'BoaterDave') in this thread?

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...d=251552415022

You responded to my post, but completely ignored the content of the thread!

I've been stalking nobody - just trying to help folk. And I did.
Old November 5th 19, 10:15 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,rec.photo.digital
Shadow

On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 20:22:08 +0000, ~BD~ wrote:

*Suspect email header though*! WTF?

"message": "17.111.110.65 does not appear to be an IPv4 or IPv6 address"

That sounds like malware.
No way Apple would use their own valid IP to send you the
notification.
Can't help you there. Way over my head. I suggest you ask at
the forum. Oh wait, you were *BANNED* there.
I know, Google it!!
Hope I helped you as much as you "helped" whatever #FAKE_NYM
you set up in the forum.