viewing images query

Old November 2nd 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
malcolm

Default viewing images query

Is there a way I can simultaneously open and view two jpegs that have the
same name but are in two different folders?

Old November 2nd 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jürgen Exner

"malcolm" wrote:
Is there a way I can simultaneously open and view two jpegs that have the
same name but are in two different folders?

Yes(*).

jue

*: for more details you need to provide some more detailsfirst, like
e.g. what OS you are using.
Old November 2nd 08, 07:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
danny

"malcolm" wrote in message
Is there a way I can simultaneously open and view two jpegs that have the
same name but are in two different folders?

Just click on one, then the other..

Old November 2nd 08, 07:26 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 17:45:11 -0000 malcolm wrote:

| Is there a way I can simultaneously open and view two jpegs that have the
| same name but are in two different folders?

What happens when you just do it? It worked fine for me.

Old November 2nd 08, 09:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bob Haar

On 11/2/08 12:45 PMNov 2, "malcolm" wrote:

Is there a way I can simultaneously open and view two jpegs that have the
same name but are in two different folders?

Depends on what you mean by simultaneously. If you mean that you want one
command or button push to open both at once, then I don't know of a canned
solution. If you feel up to some programming, it would certainly be
possible.

If you mean that you want both images open on your screen at the same time,
then there are numerous options. For example, use the Preview application on
Mac OS X and open each image in a separate window. Having the same file