BAD NEWS FOR THE 40D!

Old August 22nd 08, 07:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
David Nebenzahl

Default BAD NEWS FOR THE 40D!

On 8/22/2008 8:19 AM Annika1980 spake thus:

Bad news, sports fans!
Rob Galbraith has declared on his site that "the EOS 40D is not a
viable sports camera."

He says it cannot reliably be used to get sharp action shots.
Well dip me in ****!
Now I guess I'll have to go and delete these pics off my pbase site:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/100734385
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/95595517
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/95595521
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/98146203

[snip]

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.

Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:

rec.photo.digital
rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
rec.photo.digital.slr
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

(Note: the list of groups available to you depends on what your ISP or
news provider carries, and may differ from this list)

--
"In 1964 Barry Goldwater declared: 'Elect me president, and I
population into concentration camps and turn the country into a

- Characterization (paraphrased) of the 1964 Goldwater/Johnson
presidential race by Professor Irwin Corey, "The World's Foremost
Authority".
Old August 22nd 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

David Nebenzahl wrote:

This post is off-topic for this newsgroup, rec.photo.equipment.35mm,
which is concerned with film cameras that use 35mm film, not digital
cameras that look like 35mm SLRs.

Please use an appropriate newsgroup for postings on digital cameras. One
of the following groups would be a good place for such postings:

rec.photo.digital
rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
rec.photo.digital.rangefinder
rec.photo.digital.slr
rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

(Note: the list of groups available to you depends on what your ISP or
news provider carries, and may differ from this list)

he xposted it.

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look
Old August 23rd 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Bõwser[_2_]

snip

Please point to *anything* you've posted that's on topic for this NG, as
you, acting usenet cop, have deemed fit.

(theme from Jeopardy plays in the background while the asshole scrambles...)

Old August 26th 08, 05:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
SneakyP

David Nebenzahl wrote in
s.com:

[...]

The BI must be getting above 20 now.

Please use an appropriate newsgroup for whinage on off-topic posts in
off-topic groups like alt.****nozzle

Now doushe off, netkkkop.

--
SneakyP
To reply: newsgroup only, what's posted in ng stays in ng.

Some choose to swim in the potty bowl of nan-ae rather than flush it
down :0)