The Shoot-In needs to GO AWAY !

Old July 2nd 04, 05:42 AM
Gordon Moat

Default The Shoot-In needs to GO AWAY !

Steve Young wrote:

. . . . . . . . .

Second, I doubt you looked back very far at all.

I got waaay past "Meet Gordon Moat, rpd's newest troll"
Gordon Moat, Come on Down!

grin

I have no interest in rec.photo.digital, so I do not post there. I post to
r.p.e.35mm, such as this posting originated. Unless someone else crossposted,
and I may have missed that a few times, I have never intentionally posted on
r.p.d. . . . and you guys can have it, and do whatever you want with that group.

Third, I would be surprised if you even owned a
camera.

So how will you act surprised for me?
I have 2 digitals and a 35mm
and about 20,000 pictures from them.

Samples? Web site? Publications? Degree?

Old July 2nd 04, 08:07 PM
Andrew Price

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 20:44:23 -0700, Gordon Moat
wrote:

Steve Young wrote:

[---]

show me where I'm short

Check in your pants!

Gordon, I'm shocked out of all decorum! You've always been such a
well-behaved young man ...
Old July 2nd 04, 10:25 PM
Steve Young

"Andrew Price" wrote

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 20:44:23 -0700, Gordon Moat
wrote:

Steve Young wrote:

[---]

show me where I'm short

Check in your pants!

Gordon, I'm shocked out of all decorum! You've always been such a
well-behaved young man ...

Myself as well, but I took the high road and simply snipped it

(he obviously hasn't seen it

Old July 2nd 04, 10:33 PM
Andrew Price

On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:25:28 -0400, "Steve Young"
wrote:

Myself as well, but I took the high road and simply snipped it

So Gordon was right ...
Old July 2nd 04, 11:20 PM
Steve Young

wrote:

Myself as well, but I took the high road and simply snipped it

(his comment)

So Gordon was right ...

hahaha

context in true Usenet form I suppose