Life? Reality?

Old April 6th 08, 09:49 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
dale

Default Life? Reality?

I am an atheist. The oldest scam perpetrated on common people is the
priest-class setting them up absolute spokesmen of an invisible absolute
authority on matters. This dates back to when priests wore masks and
carried spears and called such a situation cabal/kabbalah. I am not a
racist, but I think there are certain principles and reasons that Northern
Europeans and their descendants abroad are more advanced and more
successful. They put aside masks and spears, and developed what is known
today as CIVILIZATION. It is not the genetics or origin of certain people
that are not civil, or do not know civilty, that attack civilization. It
is the cultures and the driving of such cultures by those within such
people that have influence. The influences of such cultures must be
doused. Once in for all man must respect the earnings of labor as well as
labor itself. Wealth comes from those who have ALREADY labored. Robin hood
economics, get rich schemes and the like, must be put to rest. Wealth
comes from labor, people that want wealth, need to get this idea straight.
My opinion on many things characterized as “vices”, like drugs and
prostitution, is that they are best legalized, regulated and controlled,
as opposed to be left to feed an underground economy for such hooligans
mentioned above and their shenanigans. Education with regards to
consensuality is the key. Forbidden fruit is always the temptation into
unconsensuality. The usual hooligan shenanigan is to culture promiscuity
and then dependence, exploitation and oppression with forbidden fruit. I
realize some things take a lot of education, but the alternative is a ship
of fools.

Me when I just wake, is the real me. I can describe this self as
intellectual/inspired and low to mid on aspirations. My day progresses and
I think of higher aspirations, perhaps out of the inner energy/light or
inspiration that I have somehow dealt myself short. I have had and
fulfilled some of these higher aspirations in life before. I pursue these
higher aspirations, until the intellectualism/inspirations falls short. I
manage my thoughts in this shortfall until I fall asleep again. My times
in the morning are often filled with joy, my times in the evening are
sometimes filled with frustration. I find great daily relief in
socializing with others that I have formed trust/friendship. For me, it
has to be the kind of trust/friendship that is family or near that. It
really takes me years and realistically decades to make a friend. I take
frustration in socially engineered situations where supposed friends are
tossed upon me. Not that I dislike new friends, just that the trust does
take years and decades for me. I'm not a person of need, abandon, refuge
or insecurity. I am simply an assertive intellectual that analyzes all
parts of a person, before I accept them. If I seem to be distant to you,
this is why. I only get aggressive when someone has threatened the
pass-times and pleasures I get within my existing social circle. Like
everyone else, my aspirations feed my inspirations. I'm not greedy, I
don't respond to greed well. Greed is NOT defense or competition, greed is
the inspiration you develop when you have aspired to TAKE from others,
succeeded, and built and appetite for such. It takes a long while to
resolve greed and the transgressions that result from it. I know, I have
been greedy in life before. There isn't anything greedier than a cocaine
crackhead. For this reason, I can rethink and forgive others of greed,
once the transgressions of such desist. There is nothing wrong with
aggression/anger in its place. No one can forgive during the process of
transgression. No one can forgive until transgression is over. My opinion
is that society needs to recognize this more, and accommodate it.
Otherwise the aggression/anger is just delayed. Denying, delaying,
oppression justified aggression/anger is the first principle of greed.
Greed becomes directed at one's self when he avenues of such are no longer
valid with others. This results in an auto-transgression, sin,
self-humiliation, denial of aspirations, then submission of the inner
self, light, energy, inspirations to delusion. Delusion, transgression
against one's mind is no joke, it takes a long time to recover from it,
speaking from experience. Sad thing is that delusion is no more acceptable
than transgression, and it has to see its course before any acceptance or
forgiveness can take place. I like most of all conversation, discussion,
debate, discourse. Feel free to contact me at .

--
http://www.dalekelly.name