Why Your Life Sucks!

Old June 3rd 07, 06:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Why Your Life Sucks!

Do you want to know why your life sucks? Because you're poor!
How old are you? And what do you have to show for it? A Typical 10
hour a day job with crappy pay? Congratulations.. I am filthy rich and
I don't do a damn thing!
Would you like to know how I did it?
http://www.cgmoney.com

I'll show you every program I used to start my success and started out
making 30,000 A Month!

Want to see half a day's work looks like?
http://img241.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ture034pe5.jpg
Do you make that with just a small bit of your day? Didn't think so!

It's about time you took charge of your life and started making
changes for yourself and started learning how to make 30,000 A MONTH
ONLINE! The only programs TO DATE that work and deliver what they
promise! It worked for me and thousands of others, now let it work for
you!
http://www.cgmoney.com

Old June 3rd 07, 12:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Roy G

Default CRAP

wrote in message
ups.com...
Do you want to know why your life sucks? Because you're poor!

Congratulations.. I am filthy rich and

Would you like to know how I did it?

Easy. You just SPAM thousands of NGs, and sell a piece oif Crap for $39.99
to any mugs you can find.

Roy G

Old June 3rd 07, 01:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
bluezfolk

On Jun 3, 6:43 am, "Roy G" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com... Do you want to know why your life sucks? Because you're poor!

Congratulations.. I am filthy rich and

Would you like to know how I did it?

Easy. You just SPAM thousands of NGs, and sell a piece oif Crap for $39.99
to any mugs you can find.

Roy G

I was thinking ther exact same thing.

Eric

Old June 3rd 07, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
DeanB

On Jun 3, 7:29 am, bluezfolk wrote:
On Jun 3, 6:43 am, "Roy G" wrote:

wrote in message

oups.com... Do you want to know why your life sucks? Because you're poor!

Congratulations.. I am filthy rich and

Would you like to know how I did it?

Easy. You just SPAM thousands of NGs, and sell a piece oif Crap for $39.99
to any mugs you can find.

Roy G

I was thinking ther exact same thing.

Eric

Just filthy, that's all. There's no WAY you are rich, from they way
you 'write'.

Old June 4th 07, 12:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Unclaimed Mysteries

On Jun 3, 6:43 am, "Roy G" wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com... Do you want to know why your life sucks? Because you're poor!
Congratulations.. I am filthy rich and
Would you like to know how I did it?
Easy. You just SPAM thousands of NGs, and sell a piece oif Crap for $39.99
to any mugs you can find.
Roy G

I was thinking ther exact same thing.

Eric

Just filthy, that's all. There's no WAY you are rich, from they way
you 'write'.

That's .sig quote GOLD, baby! Don't throw it back. It's a keeper.

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"Being an Auburn fan explains a lot about what is wrong with you,
Unclaimed ... You didn't chose to address any of my post except this
last little piece where I ridiculing you for being an idiot." - "Altie"
on rec.sport.football.college, 2006