Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship

Old October 27th 06, 10:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default Beautiful women, aged clones, and Ultimate Fighting Championship

Friend,

I'm always looking for good and intelligent individuals like you to
visit my website, www.ChezBrandon.com, and it has pictures of beautiful
women, information about aged clones, and a link to Ultimate Fighting
Championship, a very good show.

My name is Brandon, and I'm in my 20s, am a college student, and as lie
detectors, both conventional and unconventional would show, I've never
been sexually penetrated. Moreover, I could be shown pictures of X, Y,
and Z, and it would show that I'm only sexually attracted to women.

Elements of an organization, not of course the Masons -- thank God I
was able to thwart the conquest of the USA and the world, and was able
to thwart the murder of United States and world leaders, via a psychic
vision of Senator John Warner and other Congressmen being choked to
death by gas, which was confirmed auditorially from both ears, such as
"He saved Congress," who they were going to kill "all of them," and
"how did he know that?" -- murdered my biological Aunt Gloria Atkinson,
whom I loved very much, as she did of me, and there is a tribute to her
on my website. Please, friend, be sure to barricade your bedroom door
at night. I'm not afraid of aged clones or the attempted chopping off
of my appendages (elements of an organization talked about chopping off
my right middle finger and right ear, and 10 out of 10 of my toes, like
my right middle finger have unique steeple designs). I'm not afraid of
anything. I'll defend myself to the best of my ability, and I commit my
life to saving the lives of men, women, and children and strengthening
good organizations. Sincerely, Brandon

Old October 27th 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ricky G. Martin

wrote in message
ups.com...
Friend,

snip
Moreover, I could be shown pictures of X, Y,
and Z, snip

Film or digital? Could you tell us more about the lens, f stop, shutter
speed, etc.?