Happy New Year!!!

Old January 1st 09, 07:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
Alan Browne

Default Happy New Year!!!

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to all of you, even those (or
especially those) in my killfile.

Happy Shooting. That's the goal!

I'll be away for a few days, but should be sending in my SI shots on
Sunday afternoon. Hope to see your shots there!

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bw_redux

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old January 2nd 09, 01:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 14:37:19 -0500, Alan Browne
wrote:

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to all of you, even those (or
especially those) in my killfile.

Happy Shooting. That's the goal!

I'll be away for a few days, but should be sending in my SI shots on
Sunday afternoon. Hope to see your shots there!

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bw_redux

Thanks Alan, same to you... too bad you won't see this message!

Old January 2nd 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
RichA[_4_]

Alan Browne wrote in
:

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to all of you, even those (or
especially those) in my killfile.

Happy Shooting. That's the goal!

I'll be away for a few days, but should be sending in my SI shots on
Sunday afternoon. Hope to see your shots there!

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bw_redux

Here's hoping for some clearer weather in the northeastern U.S.

Old January 2nd 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
John McWilliams

wrote:

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to all of you, even those (or
especially those) in my killfile.

Happy Shooting. That's the goal!

I'll be away for a few days, but should be sending in my SI shots on
Sunday afternoon. Hope to see your shots there!

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bw_redux

Thanks Alan, same to you... too bad you won't see this message!

Ditto, Alan.......

Same to all! Ditto, copy, repeat, rinse and repeat: Happy New Year to
all. Even the d-b down under, though I removed aus.photo.

--
john mcwilliams
Old January 3rd 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
Charles[_2_]

wrote:

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to all of you, even those (or
especially those) in my killfile.

Happy Shooting. That's the goal!

I'll be away for a few days, but should be sending in my SI shots on
Sunday afternoon. Hope to see your shots there!

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bw_redux

Thanks Alan, same to you... too bad you won't see this message!

Strange guy, Mr. Browne ... he once upon a time requested that I put him in
my killfile.

Old January 3rd 09, 11:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
Bill Graham

wrote:

Best Wishes for a Happy New Year to all of you, even those (or
especially those) in my killfile.

Happy Shooting. That's the goal!

I'll be away for a few days, but should be sending in my SI shots on
Sunday afternoon. Hope to see your shots there!

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/bw_redux

Thanks Alan, same to you... too bad you won't see this message!

Strange guy, Mr. Browne ... he once upon a time requested that I put him
in my killfile.

If you believe in something strongly enough, as in a religious belief, then
you are likely to put anyone who doesn't agree with you in your kill file. I
have noticed that there exists a new religion on the current scene....It is
called "Global Warming". And, the "Global Warmists" believe in it just as
fervently as do Christians believe in their Christ. They will tolerate no
doubt in this belief. "There is no god save Global Warming, and Al Gore is
his profit."

Old January 4th 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
Bill Graham

"Noons" wrote in message
On Jan 4, 10:33 am, "Bill Graham" wrote:
Strange guy, Mr. Browne ... he once upon a time requested that I put him
in my killfile.

If you believe in something strongly enough, as in a religious belief,
then
you are likely to put anyone who doesn't agree with you in your kill file.
have noticed that there exists a new religion on the current scene....It
is
called "Global Warming". And, the "Global Warmists" believe in it just as
fervently as do Christians believe in their Christ. They will tolerate no
doubt in this belief. "There is no god save Global Warming, and Al Gore is
his profit."

You got it all wrong.
It's called "Climate Change", not "Global Warming".
That way even if they are dead wrong, they will
be "right".
It's the same stuff that made the crusades and
the inquisition possible.

For thousands of years, science has been gradually obtaining greater and
greater control over our environment. It is perhaps the greatest success
story of all mankind. Today, we can even control our climate. And what do we
get for out efforts? PLONKED! That's what!

Old January 4th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
DRS

"Bill Graham" wrote in message

[...]

If you believe in something strongly enough, as in a religious
belief, then you are likely to put anyone who doesn't agree with you
in your kill file. I have noticed that there exists a new religion on
the current scene....It is called "Global Warming". And, the "Global
Warmists" believe in it just as fervently as do Christians believe in
their Christ. They will tolerate no doubt in this belief. "There is
no god save Global Warming, and Al Gore is his profit."

Why do you insist on dragging your paranoid, ignorant rubbish into
photography newsgroups?

Old January 4th 09, 12:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
Bill Graham

"DRS" wrote in message
"Bill Graham" wrote in message

[...]

If you believe in something strongly enough, as in a religious
belief, then you are likely to put anyone who doesn't agree with you
in your kill file. I have noticed that there exists a new religion on
the current scene....It is called "Global Warming". And, the "Global
Warmists" believe in it just as fervently as do Christians believe in
their Christ. They will tolerate no doubt in this belief. "There is
no god save Global Warming, and Al Gore is his profit."

Why do you insist on dragging your paranoid, ignorant rubbish into
photography newsgroups?

I don't. These discussions start with other people, not me. I just find it
hard to let offhanded comments with which I disagree go by without offering
my attempts at correcting them. Sorry about that.......