Happy New Year!!!

Old January 16th 09, 05:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
Mr.T

Default Happy New Year!!!

"DRS" wrote in message
The only ones to miss out were those on the dole,

As well as ALL those low wage earners not recieving government handouts, who
once again missed out on any help.
There are plenty of people on low, and very low incomes, including part time
workers, who recieve no government benefits.
And no christmas bonus either.

possibly because they're not considered long-term low-income earners.

Funny then people complaining that many are. But in any case why NOT pay
them the bonus IF their income for the previous year is below say $20K, as
quite a few are?

and most middle income families
got free money.

Those families that qualified for Family Tax Benefit (FTB) Part A or had a
dependent child/children eligible to receive Youth Allowance, Abstudy or a
Veterans' Children Education Scheme payment received $1,000 per child.

Not
all low-income but still disposed to spend.

Even high income earners "spend", but surely don't need being subsidised by
low income earners?

As with Howard/Costello, the incentives are mostly for middle class
people to over-populate, rather than real help for poor people.

The facts bely your claim.

I really wish they did!

MrT.

Old January 16th 09, 07:04 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
Ray Fischer

Default Happy New Year!!! Mowing The Back 40~~

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/15/09 12:14 AM, in article ,
"Ray Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/14/09 12:41 AM, in article ,
"Ray Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/13/09 3:02 AM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/11/09 4:20 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/11/09 2:20 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

Bill Graham wrote:

"Larry Thong" wrote in message
m...
Bill Graham wrote:

Well, I sure hope you guys are right, and I am wrong on this
one......My 401K is down by 2/5, or 40% and I will have to kill
myself in about 8 years if you're not.

You should be proud of yourself, Bill! Remember the conversations
we
had
about how great Bush is and how we are helping the Iraq people? You
should
be so proud of yourself that your 40% is going to a worthy cause.
Needn't
worry about getting any of the back 40 back as it is gone. You
might
just
want to donate another 40 before you die. It's going to take the
second
coming of Obama to dig us out of this ******** the Republicans
created.

"The Republicans created"? - Give me a break....... Talk about
simplistic
thinking......If I really had to blame it on somebody, I would start
with
the liberals that insisted on lending money to buy houses to people
who
had
no jobs and no down payments....

Of course you would, because you'd rather cling to a fiction than
accept the facts.

That's what really caused the problem.

Bull****.

Not that I am happy
with Bush's spending, mind you.....But he isn't the only spendthrift
president we've had in the last 60 years or so.....He just ran our
national
debt up from about 6 Trillion to twice that.

"Just"

(Which isn't surprising,
because at a 7.3% inflation rate, everything doubles every 10
years.)

The last time inflation was that high Reagan was president.

Fish-head, your ignorant slut. The highest Misery Index was under the
Peanut

I didn't refer to the "highest", dumb****.

I didn't say you did, dick-licker

"The HIGHEST Misery Index"

Stupid asshole.
Who's the "stupid asshole" up at 3 AM posting juvenile retorts?

Still you, asshole.
Drunk again after midnight?

Yep, still you.

I think

No evidence for that.

--
Ray Fischer

Old January 16th 09, 02:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,aus.photo
George Kerby

On 1/16/09 1:04 AM, in article , "Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/15/09 12:14 AM, in article ,
"Ray Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/14/09 12:41 AM, in article ,
"Ray Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/13/09 3:02 AM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/11/09 4:20 PM, in article ,
"Ray
Fischer" wrote:

George Kerby wrote:

On 1/11/09 2:20 PM, in article
,

Bill Graham wrote:

[...]

Yap-yap. Yappity-yap. Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap.

Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap.
Yap-yap.v Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap. Yap-yap.v Yap-yap.
Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap!
Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap! Yappity-yap!

Damn, Fish-Rot, stop humping my leg. Bad boy! Down boy! BAD dog!!!