BIG RED LOVES THE 40D !

Old December 23rd 07, 06:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
John McWilliams

Default BIG RED LOVES THE 40D !

wrote:
On Dec 23, 11:34 am, John McWilliams wrote:
Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
That's clearly a lie, unless you consider converting the RAW file and
simple editing in Photoshop (cropping, resizing, etc.) to be "phony
manipulations."
You're a funny man! We all have you figured out to be the phony you really
are. No amount of backpedaling is going to change that, son.

We all, huh?!! You, misguided young man, or ****ed up old fart, speak
for no one here but your lil ole Balmer self.
Sure, you can get Douggie and his socks to jump and dance to your tune,
but does that really count?

It doesn't matter who it is that says something derogatory, or what
the subject matter is about. As long as they are saying something
derogatory about Bret, D-Mac jumps on the band-wagon and is very
supportive of them. The only friends he has is the ones he's made
up.

The reverse is true often enough. Both boys own more than enough
culpability than anyone. "Rita" is simply opportunistic, and will do
whatever he can to fan the flames. He imagines he's a puppet master.

But it'd be ever so cool if you'd refrain from the subject, as Bret is
quite capable of defending himself.

Best holiday wishes!

--
john mcwilliams

Old December 23rd 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm, aus.photo
[email protected]

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
[...]

I humbly agree that Bret does not need me, and he handles himself
better without me. OTOH I am entitled to my say, after being called
so many vile names and lied about by this person we all know as D-
Mac.

Happy Holiday wishes to you!
Helen