Kodalith Fine Line Developer

Old March 11th 05, 09:28 PM
John Forest

Default Kodalith Fine Line Developer

A friend uses this developer to make some beautiful prints, but has run out
of her supply. I searched in Google for a source and found none. Does
anyone know if this is still available? Alternatively, does anyone have a
formula for mixing it yourself? Thanks in advance.

Old March 11th 05, 09:40 PM
f/256

Photographer's Formulary sells their own version: http://tinyurl.com/44hg2

Old March 11th 05, 09:55 PM

From Google search for, wall's normal hydroquinone .
Quite a few formulas there. Dan

Old March 13th 05, 11:53 PM

B&H PHOTO has it:
http://tinyurl.com/5das3

Old March 14th 05, 03:05 PM
John Forest

This is the regular Kodalith developer. Kodalith Fine Line was a separate
product. Kodak apparently stopped making it in 2001. I'm just wondering if
anyone knows the difference and/or has a formula

Old March 14th 05, 06:54 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"John Forest" wrote

This is the regular Kodalith developer. Kodalith Fine Line was a separate
product.

And went with 'Fine Line' film.

Going from really-old memory this product was made for use in photo-plotting.
The big user of photoplotters was the electronics industry. 'Gerber' photo
plotter files are still used to specify circuit boards.

That said, you might try the electronics groups. They may at least know
what is used in the modern laser-scan plotters.

So ends my [imagined] knowledge of the subject.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
To reply, remove spaces: n o lindan at ix . netcom . com