Shoot-in [SI] - New mandate is "open". Due 31 Aug.

Old August 6th 08, 07:06 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Default Shoot-in [SI] - New mandate is "open". Due 31 Aug.

"D-Mac" wrote in message
Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 5, 9:18 pm, D-Mac wrote:
Besides this, Aus Photo is an Australian exclusive newsgroup
(http://aus.news-admin.org/)existing in the aus. hierarchy under
facilities provided by tullnet Pty Ltd.

It is an Australian specific group *YANKEE GO HOME* applies there.

Where in the charter does it specifically forbid anyone from another country
posting Doug ??

Fine. So we can expect you to confine your drivel to the Australian
groups from now on. Excellent news!

This group is an international one. Anyone with relevant information can
use it.

In the event I was to post to TN.crap.photos I'd stop when told it was
specific to a region of the USA no one cares about.

I don't invade any country specific groups.

Can you cite a reference in the aus.photo charter the specifically forbids
posters from another country from posting to aus.photo Doug ??

I don't post to any area specific groups unless I have pertinent
information for the group.

BULL****!!

I don't tell those who have a right to ask me to get out, to go ****
themselves either.

BULL****!!

And I don't engage in personal attacks in groups who's charter forbids it.

BULL****!!

I think it's time you started behaving like a responsible adult Bret.

Pot, Kettle, Black!!

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...

Don Hirschberg

Old August 6th 08, 10:40 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 6/08/2008 4:06 PM:

I think it's time you started behaving like a responsible adult Bret.

Pot, Kettle, Black!!

I'm glad that for once you pulled
your head out of Brett's arse long enough
to confirm what everyone knows:
he is an irresponsible adult.
Old August 6th 08, 02:20 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Noons" wrote in message
Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 6/08/2008 4:06 PM:

I think it's time you started behaving like a responsible adult Bret.

Pot, Kettle, Black!!

I'm glad that for once you pulled
your head out of Brett's arse long enough
to confirm what everyone knows:
he is an irresponsible adult.

I don't defend Brett's provocation in any way and have, in the past said so,
maybe a trawl through the archives will show you this, But I don't see Brett
putting together a "Hate" site like Douggie has, and the amount of times
Douggie has instigated a hate thread is 10 times that of Brett. they are
both as bad as each other, just that Douggie is 10 times more vocal, so I
respond to him more.
Just like your petulant little rants and tirades against Brett, so when will
you pull your head out of Douggies arse ??

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Old August 7th 08, 11:33 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Atheist Chaplain wrote,on my timestamp of 6/08/2008 11:20 PM:
"Noons" wrote in message
[...]

only a brown-nosed moron like you could
construe my posts against Brett as a "favour"
to Dougie...
Old August 7th 08, 11:40 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"Noons" wrote in message
[...]

ditto

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?