(October, 30th) Picture of the Week

Old October 31st 06, 11:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha

Default (October, 30th) Picture of the Week

Hello,

It's time for the picture of the week

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old October 31st 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

It's time for the picture of the week

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Autre merveilleux tentative!

I love a pic that tells a story----tres bien Daniel!
Helen

Old October 31st 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

It's time for the picture of the week

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Those are some huge after dinner mints.
Nice capture of another photographer
at work with his clients. Maybe you
could have captured a moment when
the photographer and subjects were
inter-acting.

But I wasn't there and don't know all
that is going on.

Good going Daniel, keep at it.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old October 31st 06, 03:59 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Draco wrote:
Nice capture of another photographer
at work with his clients.

It seems that Rocha is always either capturing other people taking
pictures or someone else's work. Someday, maybe we'll get to see what
he can do when HE is the photographer.

Old October 31st 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Frank ess

Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

It's time for the picture of the week

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,

Yup. I like it.

I'd like it even better if the arches at left and right were complete
or absent, one or the other.

Of course if you claim you were boldly going where no one dared to
tread, and the symbolism is that even such a clean-cut coupling is
bound for severance, I'd understand that, too.

Understand it, but not believe it. Just your (usual) sloppy work with
your (usual) clumsy-cat rationalization: "I _meant_ to do that!"

Resp'y,

--
Frank ess
"reSIST the URGE to exPLAIN"

Old October 31st 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

"Daniel Rocha" wrote in message
Hello,

It's time for the picture of the week

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,

It looks like they are preparing for a Jewish Wedding.....There must be some
significance to the four pedestals, but I don't know what it is.....

Old October 31st 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

William Graham wrote:
"Daniel Rocha" wrote in message
Hello,

It's time for the picture of the week

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,

It looks like they are preparing for a Jewish Wedding.....There must be some
significance to the four pedestals, but I don't know what it is.....

Wish I could help you Bill. I know I have a jewish last name, but I'm
not. My father was jewish and my mother was christian. They fought
all the time and as a result I didn't see my father very much, and he
didn't teach us about the jewish religion/customs. There is another
reason why my father never taught us his religion, but I won't get into
it here.

Old November 1st 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

a écrit :
http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/
Autre merveilleux tentative!
I love a pic that tells a story----tres bien Daniel!
Helen

Thanks Helen. Yes, this picture is the beginning of
the story of a new couple of person in a new life,
together !

Picture taken in the Palais Royal in Paris.

Daniel Rocha | Photographie
http://www.monochromatique.com

Old November 1st 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

wrote in message
ups.com...

William Graham wrote:
"Daniel Rocha" wrote in message
Hello,

It's time for the picture of the week

http://www.monochromatique.com/photosemaine/

Regards,

It looks like they are preparing for a Jewish Wedding.....There must be
some
significance to the four pedestals, but I don't know what it is.....

Wish I could help you Bill. I know I have a jewish last name, but I'm
not. My father was jewish and my mother was christian. They fought
all the time and as a result I didn't see my father very much, and he
didn't teach us about the jewish religion/customs. There is another
reason why my father never taught us his religion, but I won't get into
it here.

Well, the only Jewish wedding I ever attended was my wife's granddaughter,
who married about 3 years ago, down in Marin County North of San Francisco.
There was a lot of symbolism, but no pedestals that I remember....They are
both lawyers, so they needed all the help they could get.....:^)

Old November 1st 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

William Graham wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

William Graham wrote:
[...]

LOL! I hear ya Bill. Perhaps the pedestals being there has nothing to
do with the wedding. They could have been put there for something
else. Who knows. I've never attended a jewish wedding either. I've
seen some documented on tv and heard from others what it was like.
Sounds like a great time.
Helen