(SI) Do we have new mandates yet?

Old January 7th 11, 01:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default (SI) Do we have new mandates yet?

Any new suggestions?

(Itching to use my new camera!)

Old January 7th 11, 10:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Andrew Reilly

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 08:54:32 -0500, Bowser wrote:

I'll post the new mandates tonight. It'll be three, as usual, all taken
from the latest batch of suggestions. Also, there will be one new twist
thrown in for at least one of the three mandates in order to encourage
participation. Sorry for the delay. Real life, as usual, has interfered
with my hobby.

Was it intentional that the capture date be the same as the due date for
the first two? Or do I not understand the significance of the capture
date? (I thought that submitted photos had to be taken after this date.)

Cheers,

--
Andrew