(SI) People want comments - here's comments! Sounds of the season.

Old September 24th 10, 03:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

Default (SI) People want comments - here's comments! Sounds of the season.

I would have submitted people trimming my trees with chainsaws, but was too
occupied to remember to shoot some pics!

Anyway, here are my comments on SotS... remember, these are my armature
opinions! Everyone is entitled to their armature opinions!

/

2 skimmers skimming peter newman.
I can hear the bird cries and the wind... nice picture, want a bigger version
with more detail!

SI_Sounds_Savageduck-01
I find this picture too cluttered to see anything,,,

SI_Sounds_Savageduck-02
I can hear the band, but the picture clips off the keyboardist.
Also, too much space on top and the crowd is cropped too high.
Should be either cropped closer or farther back. (And include all
band members or just one.)

SI_Sounds_Savageduck-03
Nice car but lose the cut off Rolex sign, and leave more space behind the car
if possible.

SOS_TimConway_old
I can hear the boat creaking... it's a very busy shot, hard to crop
these kinds of scenes. I like to paint these scenes, but with more
boats and sails.

SotS_BobCoe_1
I hear the waves... not sure it's seasonal!

SotS_BobCoe_2
I hear the paddle! I'd crop a little closer, lose the thingy on the
left... Might make a nice painting...

SotS_BobCoe_3
Not sure I hear anything here, maybe chattering children. I love
the expression on the blond kid in red!

SotS_MarthaCoe_1
This is an odd scene, kind of detached. Why is there a guy blowing
a trumpet in the garden? Nice mystery!

SotS_MarthaCoe_2
A piano snapshot. Would like to see the kids face... is she happy
or sad about practicing when she could be swimming?

SotS_MarthaCoe_3
Nice scene, could use more detail in the black trees... don't hear
anything, though...

Sounds-A****er Kent-Cooper
At first I thought this was a fan, but I see it's a speaker. Nice
antique, but a sterile catalog picture.

Sounds-Election Interview-Cooper
Interesting picture, but I wouldn't hang it in my hallway!

Sounds-Splash-Cooper
This photo looks like a painting! Would like to see a wider scene.

if i am elected peter newman
I know this sound very well!! Nice shot, but the front bird is cut
off... would like to see at least part of his legs.

sounds_Paul-Furman-mosquito-wing
Very nice macro, hate noisy mosquito's in the bedroom at night!

sounds_bowser_1
Nice shot, well framed, except for the poor drummer!

sounds_bowser_2
Could be a little lighter, can't see the driver at all. I would
crop closer since the building has no interest.

sounds_bowser_3
Clang clang clang! Could be cropped better, don't need the clutter of stuff on
the left.

tangelwood finale peter newman (1)
I can hear the band, but the ship seems to be sinking...

***

Well that's it for me... all in all a good batch of photos.
See you next time!