Surprised again!

Old August 7th 04, 02:44 PM
Stefano Bramato

Default Surprised again!

Yo!!
My Rolleiflex Planar and a properly exposed Fuji Acros 100 120 is the
better choice for every kind of pics... I tested for portra,
landscapes, and now for industrial archeology.

How gourgeous was last night printing some pics of industrial
archeology...
http://www.bramatobros.com/foto/index2.htm
(grain is only for bad scanning I suppose: 40x40cm print is hard to
scan with a simple scanner)

I will see on a 40x40cm prints no grain (hardly to focus on my
enlarger...) and a stunning tonal capacity...
even in the nightscenes!!
wow!

simply saying that Fujifilm Neopan+Rolleiflex(tessar or planar)
+Microphen is almopst invincible for every kind of situationI've shot
until now. IMHO.
Awaiting for PMK developer but till now I not feeel the needs.

just to say this little experience from a young
rollei+neopan_addict...
let me know what you think about it!!

ciao!
Stefano

Old August 7th 04, 06:29 PM
Stacey

Stefano Bramato wrote:

Yo!!
My Rolleiflex Planar and a properly exposed Fuji Acros 100 120 is the
better choice for every kind of pics... I tested for portra,
landscapes, and now for industrial archeology.

Until you get tired of everything being shot with a normal lens. :-)

IMHO a short fast tele for portaits works better than a normal lens does.
--

Stacey

Old August 8th 04, 02:52 AM
Stefano Bramato

Until you get tired of everything being shot with a normal lens. :-)

IMHO a short fast tele for portaits works better than a normal lens does.

and for normal you mean a normal focal length isnt't it?
about 80/90 for a 6x6 format.
I really like this rollei normal lens, but this is the limit and the
fashion of this camera!!

A short fast tele lens for portraits works better.. let me think.. I
shoot some portraits whit a 130/4 with hassie: simply stun in my
eyes. You're right, but never forget my Rolleis!

ciao Stacey,
Stefano