Tutorial for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Old May 6th 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
GMD

Default Tutorial for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Hi there,

just now I downloaded the trial version of Photoshop Lightroom. I was
searching the web for some free tutorials. Indeed I could find a lot
of VIDEO tutorials (which are not bad at all, at least some), but I'm
looking for some written tutorials (I'm kind a newbie in the photoshop
world). Anyone a good idea?

Thanks a lot for the help, greez G

Old May 6th 07, 10:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

GMD wrote:
Hi there,

just now I downloaded the trial version of Photoshop Lightroom. I was
searching the web for some free tutorials. Indeed I could find a lot
of VIDEO tutorials (which are not bad at all, at least some), but I'm
looking for some written tutorials (I'm kind a newbie in the photoshop
world). Anyone a good idea?

Thanks a lot for the help, greez G

I'd hit http://inside-lightroom.com/. On the left are links to other
blogs and tuts. Go to the Lightroom forum for the FAQs, also, and hope
this gets you started.

--
john mcwilliams
Old May 7th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Hal Lowe

On 6 May 2007 13:47:06 -0700, GMD wrote:

Hi there,

just now I downloaded the trial version of Photoshop Lightroom. I was
searching the web for some free tutorials. Indeed I could find a lot
of VIDEO tutorials (which are not bad at all, at least some), but I'm
looking for some written tutorials (I'm kind a newbie in the photoshop
world). Anyone a good idea?

Thanks a lot for the help, greez

There's a tutorial for Lightroom on the Adobe Web site:

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/designc...ightroom&go=Go

Here's a discription:
"Get to know Photoshop Lightroom, and learn about its many features.
Discover how to integrate Lightroom into your workflow, from photo
capture to final presentation. This visually rich guide will show you
how."

There are other resources on the site as well.

Regards,

Hal Lowe

http://www.cafepress.com/halogos (unique logo t-shirts, mugs & more)
http://www.halowe-graphics.com/photo.html (digiPhoto)