FS: Canon Digital Rebel XT Silver Body Like New

Old August 9th 05, 05:33 AM
Bob Schwartz

Default FS: Canon Digital Rebel XT Silver Body Like New

I'm selling an almost new Rebel XT (silver) body. I bought it in April
thinking it would wean my wife from her trusty point and shoot camera.
However, it's more camera than she's willing to use. She's back using
her Canon A70. The camera is in like new condition, and has had fewer
than 500 shutter actuations. Comes with everything that was originally
in the box, and I'll even throw in a 512MB CF card. I'm asking $750
shipped in the US. I'll accept PayPal or a money order/cashier's
check.

---
Bob Schwartz