Maybe OT. iWatch, alpha waves & Confidence

Old December 10th 15, 10:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

Default Maybe OT. iWatch, alpha waves & Confidence

Someone sent me this. Since we sometimes get into discussions about word
definitions, I think it is appropriate for this group:

A U.S. Navy F-18 fighter pilot walks into a bar and takes a seat next to
a very attractive woman.

He gives her a quick glance then casually looks at his new Apple watch
for a moment.

The woman notices this and asks, "Is your date running late?"

"No," he replies, "just got this state-of-the-art Apple watch, and I was
just testing it."

The intrigued woman says, "A state-of-the-art watch? What's so special
about it?"

He says, "It uses alpha waves to talk to me telepathically."

The lady says, "What's it telling you now?"

"Well, it says you're not wearing any panties."

The woman giggles and replies, "Well it must be broken because I am
wearing panties!"

The Navy man smirks, taps his watch and says, "Darn thing's an hour fast."

And that, my friends.......is Confidence!

--
PeterN