(update) Myriam, actress (portraits)

Old May 14th 10, 06:11 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Russell D.

Default (update) Myriam, actress (portraits)

On 05/11/2010 04:06 AM, Daniel Rocha wrote:
Hello,

I would like to show you my last update.

Portraits, of Myriam, actress in Paris.

http://www.monochromatique.com/myriam/

Regards,

Nice photos. Nice subject. Didn't know you were gone. ;-)

Russell
Old May 15th 10, 09:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_7_]

Draco a écrit :
http://www.monochromatique.com/myriam/

Hello Draco

Very well done, Daniel. Glad to see you are still shooting
and expanding your skill sets. It does help when
you have such a beauty as Myriam to capture.

Keep it going,

Thanks Draco ! And thanks for her !

--
http://www.monochromatique.com
Old May 18th 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_7_]

Russell D. a écrit :

http://www.monochromatique.com/myriam/

Nice photos. Nice subject. Didn't know you were gone. ;-)

Thanks Russel.

The pictures were taken in the Canal Saint Martin !
You know the place ?

--
http://www.monochromatique.com
Old May 18th 10, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_7_]

Annika1980 a écrit :
Is it me or does the color seem to be a little off in all but the last
shot?

Well... It's probably your LCD monitor that is broken !!!!!!

Here's my dedication to Rocha. Welcome back!

Thanks a lot

And put a bit of dark & light in yours, Annika !

--
http://www.monochromatique.com
Old May 19th 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Russell D.

On 05/18/2010 02:50 PM, Daniel Rocha wrote:
Russell D. a écrit :

http://www.monochromatique.com/myriam/

Nice photos. Nice subject. Didn't know you were gone. ;-)

Thanks Russel.

The pictures were taken in the Canal Saint Martin !
You know the place ?

No I don't know the place. My comment was a lame attempt at humor. I
haven't been hanging around this group very long. I didn't recognize
your name as you probably took a break before I got here.

Welcome back anyway.

Russell
Old May 20th 10, 10:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Daniel Rocha[_7_]

Russell D. a écrit :
No I don't know the place. My comment was a lame attempt at humor. I
haven't been hanging around this group very long. I didn't recognize
your name as you probably took a break before I got here.

Oh ! I have not understood your sentence as humour, for sure. But for a
visitor of Paris, trying to recognize the place !
Don't know how much time I left the newsgroup !

Welcome back anyway.

Thanks
Regards,