How do you edit an icon in one of the Windows system DLLs?

Old June 24th 20, 03:13 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Arlen Holder[_6_]

Default How do you edit an icon in one of the Windows system DLLs?

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 21:21:55 +0200, R.Wieser wrote:

What a surprise that you are not responding anymore.

Hi Rudy Wieser,

You, yourself, are a perfect proof Rudy, of a worthless piece of ****!

For the permanent Usenet record to preserve... (as always)...
1. I researched the topic before I posted the detailed questions.
2. I wrote prior tutorials on an aspect of the topic needing improvement.
3. I asked a technical question about the topic spending energy on details.

*Since Usenet is a wonderful public helpful adult discussion medium*...
A. People read & understood my detailed questions
B. Adults spent time & energy to provide helpful suggestions
C. I tested all viable suggestions, & I spent energy detailing the solution

*Since Usenet is a playground for worthless pieces of **** like you*, Rudy
a. You complained that you don't like the tutorial
b. You even complained that you can't click on what is a simple link
c. Now you complain that it's clear you're a worthless piece of ****.

It's amazing how you _always_ prove to act, Rudy Wieser:
o You posted about a score of times - adding _negative_ value each time

And then, after posting _nothing_ of value, you complain that people don't
respond to you?

You've never even once in your life added technical value to any thread.
o And then, you complain, that people have stopped responding to you.
--
You, yourself, are a perfect proof Rudy, of a worthless piece of ****!