Wow, my Antarctica image won a Charlie Award...but nobody told me

Old September 12th 09, 07:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
T. Heslenfeld[_3_]

Default Wow, my Antarctica image won a Charlie Award...but nobody told me

Wow, that's great, one of my Antarctica images won a Charlie Award in the
US!

But wait...what's this? I never entered this competition. The fancy gala
diner was three
weeks ago. And nobody told me?!

An interesting story, to put it mildly. Read all about it he
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/text.php?catId=15776

T. Heslenfeld
travel photographer
www.thijsheslenfeld.com

Old September 12th 09, 08:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Spam Spotter

Default Wow, my snapshots won a fake Charlie Award...but nobody told me

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 08:32:11 +0200, "T. Spamartist" spamartists-dot-com
wrote:

Wow, that's great, one of my pathetically boring snapshot
images won a Charlie Award in the US!

But wait...what's this? I never entered this competition. The fancy gala
diner was three weeks ago. And nobody told me?!

That's because it's not a real award. It's a mock-award for scammers and
spammers.

"The official 'Charlie Award' is a trophy that is given to the COAI Clown
Alley which best documents and celebrates International Clown Week."

But then, maybe that *is* what you won, because you're nothing but a
spamming clown.

An interesting story, to put it mildly. Read all about it he
http://www.spamartists.com/text.php?catId=17576

T. Spamartist
travel spammer & snapshooter
www.spamartists.com

We are all fully aware of how you like to promote your website in any way
you can in order to sell your boring beginner's snapshots.

Old September 12th 09, 10:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Robert Spanjaard

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 08:32:11 +0200, T. Heslenfeld wrote:

Wow, that's great,

Multiposting isn't that great.

--
Regards, Robert http://www.arumes.com