STOP THIS "PROCEDURE" TO KILL CHILDREN AND BABIES IN IRAQ!

Old September 1st 06, 05:35 AM posted to alt.military,soc.men,uk.politics.misc,rec.photo.digital,alt.battlestar-galactica
Seawolf

Default STOP THIS "PROCEDURE" TO KILL CHILDREN AND BABIES IN IRAQ!

"A car comes through and it stops in front of my position. Sparks are
coming from the car from bad brakes. All the soldiers are yelling.
It's in my vicinity, so it's my responsibility. I didn't fire. A
superior goes, 'Why didn't you fire? You were supposed to fire.'
I said, 'It was a family!' At this time it had stopped. You could
see the children in the back seat. I said, 'I did the right thing.'
He's like, 'No, you didn't. It's procedure to fire. If you
don't do it next time, you're punished.'"

Anderson shakes his head at the memory. "I'm already not agreeing
with this war. I'm not going to kill innocent people. I can't kill
kids. That's not the way I was raised."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...318643,00.html

Old September 1st 06, 11:29 AM posted to alt.military,soc.men,uk.politics.misc,rec.photo.digital,alt.battlestar-galactica
krp

"Seawolf" wrote in message
oups.com...
"A car comes through and it stops in front of my position. Sparks are
coming from the car from bad brakes. All the soldiers are yelling.
It's in my vicinity, so it's my responsibility. I didn't fire. A
superior goes, 'Why didn't you fire? You were supposed to fire.'
I said, 'It was a family!' At this time it had stopped. You could
see the children in the back seat. I said, 'I did the right thing.'
He's like, 'No, you didn't. It's procedure to fire. If you
don't do it next time, you're punished.'"

War is a bitch sometimes.

Old September 1st 06, 01:32 PM posted to alt.military,soc.men,uk.politics.misc,rec.photo.digital,alt.battlestar-galactica
TheNewsGuy(Mike)

Seawolf wrote:
Anderson shakes his head at the memory. "I'm already not agreeing
with this war. I'm not going to kill innocent people. I can't kill
kids. That's not the way I was raised."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...318643,00.html

Too bad the Muslims aren't as considerate as this American. The Islamic
terrorists are blowing up their Iraqi countrymen with a vengeance.
Bombs in markets, buses, schools, ... Consider who are the REAL bad guys!!!!

64 Dead - 280 wounded YESTERDAY!

BAGHDAD — Rescue crews pulled bodies from the rubble of bombed buildings
Friday after a barrage of co-ordinated attacks across eastern Baghdad
neighbourhoods killed at least 64 people and wounded more than 280
within half an hour, police said.

The latest spasm of violence on Thursday evening — included explosives
planted in apartments, car bombs and several rocket and mortar attacks
on mainly Shiite neighbourhoods — ...

The death toll from the Baghdad bombings increased to 64 people as more
bodies were recovered, police Capt. Mohammed Abdul-Ghani said Friday.

The attacks — centred on neighbourhoods controlled by Shiite militias,
some of which Sunni Arabs accuse of running death squads — brought
Thursday’s death toll across the country to at least 85.

===============

Here's another article from the London Times...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...337669,00.html

Maybe it is time to put the blame for world-wide terrorism where it
squarely belongs!!!

==============

BTW - how are the terrorists going to blame "America" and the "Zionists"
for the 23 bombs Muslim terrorists planted in Thailand yesterday!

http://www.bangkokpost.net/News/01Sep2006_news01.php
=================

--
Seinfeld Lists http://tinyurl.com/f7k9d
California Photos http://tinyurl.com/ann2l
Old September 1st 06, 07:15 PM posted to alt.military,soc.men,uk.politics.misc,rec.photo.digital,alt.battlestar-galactica
Ron Hunter

Seawolf wrote:
"A car comes through and it stops in front of my position. Sparks are
coming from the car from bad brakes. All the soldiers are yelling.
It's in my vicinity, so it's my responsibility. I didn't fire. A
superior goes, 'Why didn't you fire? You were supposed to fire.'
I said, 'It was a family!' At this time it had stopped. You could
see the children in the back seat. I said, 'I did the right thing.'
He's like, 'No, you didn't. It's procedure to fire. If you
don't do it next time, you're punished.'"

Anderson shakes his head at the memory. "I'm already not agreeing
with this war. I'm not going to kill innocent people. I can't kill
kids. That's not the way I was raised."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...318643,00.html

then you WILL die, and so will the people around you. I am sure many
Viet Nam vets can enlighten you about how children are used in war.
Old September 1st 06, 07:21 PM posted to alt.military,soc.men,uk.politics.misc,rec.photo.digital,alt.battlestar-galactica
Hebee Jeebes

The middle east deserves itself. Frankly, we should nuke them and shoot them
when the glow in the dark. No middle east a hell of lot fewer problems in
the world. About 80% would go away. Considering they are the cradle of the
world religion they are all a bunch of crap!

Old September 4th 06, 02:27 AM posted to alt.military,soc.men,uk.politics.misc,rec.photo.digital,alt.battlestar-galactica
ETBass

On Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:15:36 -0500, Ron Hunter
mumbled:

Seawolf wrote:
"A car comes through and it stops in front of my position. Sparks are
coming from the car from bad brakes. All the soldiers are yelling.
It's in my vicinity, so it's my responsibility. I didn't fire. A
superior goes, 'Why didn't you fire? You were supposed to fire.'
I said, 'It was a family!' At this time it had stopped. You could
see the children in the back seat. I said, 'I did the right thing.'
He's like, 'No, you didn't. It's procedure to fire. If you
don't do it next time, you're punished.'"

Anderson shakes his head at the memory. "I'm already not agreeing
with this war. I'm not going to kill innocent people. I can't kill
kids. That's not the way I was raised."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...318643,00.html

then you WILL die, and so will the people around you. I am sure many
Viet Nam vets can enlighten you about how children are used in war.

Never do you hear the outrage when the Islamic, sub-human terrorist
kill their own children in the name of ALLAH. Guess being civilized
doesn't neccesarily mean your rational minded.
Old September 4th 06, 06:00 AM posted to alt.military,soc.men,uk.politics.misc,rec.photo.digital,alt.battlestar-galactica
One4All

Seawolf wrote:
"A car comes through and it stops in front of my position. Sparks are
coming from the car from bad brakes. All the soldiers are yelling.
It's in my vicinity, so it's my responsibility. I didn't fire. A
superior goes, 'Why didn't you fire? You were supposed to fire.'
I said, 'It was a family!' At this time it had stopped. You could
see the children in the back seat. I said, 'I did the right thing.'
He's like, 'No, you didn't. It's procedure to fire. If you
don't do it next time, you're punished.'"

Anderson shakes his head at the memory. "I'm already not agreeing
with this war. I'm not going to kill innocent people. I can't kill
kids. That's not the way I was raised."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article...318643,00.html

Irrelevant to this NG. Take your politics elsewhere. I understand your
experience, but it's not the kind of experience this NG is dedicated
to. In short, buzz off.