D2X in stock at B&H as of 5:30 pm ( EDT)Tuesday 5/3

Old May 3rd 05, 10:30 PM
FMV

Default D2X in stock at B&H as of 5:30 pm ( EDT)Tuesday 5/3

just received email and checked site. In stock now! Fred

Old May 4th 05, 12:47 AM
Tom Scales

Overpriced. www.robertsimaging.com sells them for $4699.

Old May 4th 05, 12:54 AM
FMV

yes they are less expensive, but are they in stock?? All others sell for
same price as BH. You can buy at BH with Amex platinum business card and
price match Roberts and get the difference, but only with Amex platinum
business (I believe the only AMEX card that allows internet price matching).

Old May 4th 05, 01:43 AM
Allan Wind

On 2005-05-03, FMV wrote:
yes they are less expensive, but are they in stock?? All others sell for
same price as BH. You can buy at BH with Amex platinum business card and
price match Roberts and get the difference, but only with Amex platinum
business (I believe the only AMEX card that allows internet price matching).

Are you taking about the "Best Value Guarantee"? min $10 / item (I
think), max $250 / item, max $1000 total refund / year, "Effective May
1, 2003, price comparisons which are found on the Internet do not
qualify under this program".

/Allan
Old May 4th 05, 02:25 AM
Tom Scales

Perhaps not, but I got mine from them about 5 weeks ago. Took about 8 days
from order to delivery.

Tom

Old May 4th 05, 02:25 AM
Tom Scales

On 2005-05-03, FMV wrote:
yes they are less expensive, but are they in stock?? All others sell
for
same price as BH. You can buy at BH with Amex platinum business card and
price match Roberts and get the difference, but only with Amex platinum
business (I believe the only AMEX card that allows internet price
matching).

Are you taking about the "Best Value Guarantee"? min $10 / item (I
think), max $250 / item, max $1000 total refund / year, "Effective May
1, 2003, price comparisons which are found on the Internet do not
qualify under this program".

/Allan

And given that the Roberts web price is $4999 (you have to call for the
better price), it wouldn't work.

Old May 4th 05, 03:12 AM
FMV

The best value guarantee with internet pricing applies to the PLATINUM
CORPORATE AMEX card, not others. I have recently successfully used this for
a Konica color laser and the new Epson 4990 scanner (in the last 2 weeks).
Fred