Any good web gallery / slideshow software?

Old September 4th 06, 06:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Any good web gallery / slideshow software?

Jon Danniken wrote:
Howdy,

I have about 60 photos that I would like to arrange in a web presentation,
where it starts with one photo, then clicking that photo leads to the next
photo.

It's nothing really complicated, and I could do it with notepad, but that
would mean 60 pages all by hand (which I'd rather not have to do).

Is there any software out there that would create such a thing with an
automated procedure?

Thanks,

Jon

Hi Jon, get Flash SlideShow Builder to have a try. It's quite a good
choice to make a photo presentation for website.
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/flash-slide-show.php?sid=3

Focus on your digital life!
http://flashslideshow.blogspot.com