Check out This 3d Panorama of My Home Studio, My 1st!

Old January 9th 07, 02:16 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
MarkČ

Default Check out This 3d Panorama of My Home Studio, My 1st!

sure, at www.seph.ca
The eggcartons were purchased new from a farm on the Ontario border.
They were cheap as hell. $30 for 420.
I have seen pro studios with acoustic foam that disperses
reflections, and knew the shape of eggcartons would help.
They really do work.
Ignore all the ******s who pretend to 'know' that it doesn't.
Annoying mofos like that were telling me all last week it would not
work. ~S~

Should work way better than nothing. The only thing I'd be worried
about is what your insurance carrier would say about that material in
the event of fire. Not that I'm in any way wishing such a thing, just
that they can and do happen and when they do insurance companies love
to look for flammable materials to use as loopholes.

Btw, that ceiling is killer cool!

I don't think that "ceiling" exists. I think that's a digital "cover" for
the area the images don't cover or don't converge well.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old January 9th 07, 03:58 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
www.seph.ca

Your prize is in the mail.
:P

Old January 9th 07, 04:56 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Thump

timeOday wrote:
Have you posted that to youtube.com (or could you)? My video player
(mplayer) doesn't seem to like it.

I found the same thing but it plays fine (on my system) if you just
drag 'n' drop into Internet Explorer

Thump

Old January 9th 07, 05:14 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
JoeT

JoeT wrote:
www.seph.ca wrote:
sure, at www.seph.ca
[...]

Ahhh that explains it.

Old January 9th 07, 04:58 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Dell

Truly impressive

"www.seph.ca" wrote in message
Been wanting to know how to do this for 5 years, finally figured it out
this week in quicktime format.

A fully 3d pan of my studio, comprised of 52 individual shots taken on a
tripod with my Canon A620.
http://photos.seph.ca/studiopics/studioqt1.mov
Cool, n'est ce pas?

Seph

http://seph.ca
http://photos.seph.ca

Old January 10th 07, 12:09 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
www.seph.ca

My latest new pan:
the portfolio will grow!
http://photos.seph.ca/2007/pans/ste-...-Jan-9-360.mov

~S~

"Dell" wrote in message
Truly impressive

Old January 10th 07, 10:37 AM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
-

www.seph.ca wrote:
My latest new pan:
the portfolio will grow!
http://photos.seph.ca/2007/pans/ste-...-Jan-9-360.mov

~S~

cool.

I'm sure I speak for all when I ask: Instructions on how to do that please !

Old January 10th 07, 11:10 PM posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
www.seph.ca

http://www.iseemedia.com/
http://stitcher.realviz.com/
http://www.panotools.info/