Buskers

Old December 22nd 06, 10:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Just Another Digital Fan

Default Buskers

Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
of Bath, UK today.

http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

Old December 22nd 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
MrB

Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

ups.com...

Old December 22nd 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Just Another Residents Fan

MrB wrote:
Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

Look carefully, it is another keyboard!

Old December 22nd 06, 11:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Fred

Default Stench

Shame you didn't stay at home and take a Bath you stinking ****er.

Old December 22nd 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Fred

"MrB" wrote in message
Interesting picture. What does the accordion player have in his mouth?

Probably tiley's dick?

Old December 22nd 06, 11:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Rick

Bath is a very nice place to visit.

The homeless guys/gal(s) selling the Big Issue are actually decent people
too, despite their visual appearance. Give them a break and buy their mag.
Maybe talk to them too and find out their background. You will find that
they are very interesting people to talk to.

Old December 23rd 06, 12:16 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Fred

"Rick" wrote in message
Bath is a very nice place to visit.

The homeless guys/gal(s) selling the Big Issue are actually decent people
too,

Define Decent?

despite their visual appearance. Give them a break and buy their mag.

And then they can buy a can of Special brew.

Maybe talk to them too and find out their background.

Normally they come from a decent background and are just too idle to work

You will find that
they are very interesting people to talk to.

******** they are just idle ****ers who can't be arsed to comform, you can
badge it how you like .

Old December 23rd 06, 09:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Just Another Residents Fan

You are a demented bitter old fat **** Edwin. Go sniff some more glue

Old December 23rd 06, 09:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Leigh Taylor

Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
of Bath, UK today.

http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

That's a truly awful photograph.
Old December 23rd 06, 09:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,uk.local.southwest
Just Another Digital Fan

Leigh Taylor wrote:
Just Another Digital Fan wrote:
Where would we be with them? Took this one in the lovely city
of Bath, UK today.

http://members.aol.com/smellyfartybum/bathband.jpg

That's a truly awful photograph.

I look forward to seeing some of your work.