Godox Lighting for my X-T2 & X-E3

Old April 14th 18, 12:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Godox Lighting for my X-T2 & X-E3

I have been exploring the capability of my newly purchased Godox TT350F and
X1F, delivered yesterday via FedEx.

So far on camera, and off camera TTL, HSS, and strobe all work very well, and
are far simpler to set up and use than my old Nikon SB800 which is huge,
clunky, and expensive by comparison.

I bought mine from B&H. The TT350F for $84.90, and the X1F for $46.00. Now I
will probably get a second TT350F which will add to the flexibility.

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Mini_Camera_Flash_TT350F.html

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Rem..._Flash_Tr igg
er.html

Now it is just a short wait for the firmware updates for my X-E3 (later this
month), and X-E2 (May).

http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n180412_03.html

Savageduck

Old April 14th 18, 08:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Apr 13, 2018, Savageduck wrote
(in iganews.com):

I have been exploring the capability of my newly purchased Godox TT350F and
X1TF, delivered yesterday via FedEx.

So far on camera, and off camera TTL, HSS, and strobe all work very well, and
are far simpler to set up and use than my old Nikon SB800 which is huge,
clunky, and expensive by comparison.

I bought mine from B&H. The TT350F for $84.90, and the X1TF for $46.00. Now I
will probably get a second TT350F which will add to the flexibility.

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Mini_Camera_Flash_TT350F.html

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Rem..._Flash_Tr igg
er.html

Now it is just a short wait for the firmware updates for my X-E3 (later this
month), and X-E2 (May).

....er, X-T2 (May)

Old April 14th 18, 02:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alfred Molon[_4_]

In article .com,
Savageduck says...

I have been exploring the capability of my newly purchased Godox TT350F and
X1F, delivered yesterday via FedEx.

So far on camera, and off camera TTL, HSS, and strobe all work very well, and
are far simpler to set up and use than my old Nikon SB800 which is huge,
clunky, and expensive by comparison.

I bought mine from B&H. The TT350F for $84.90, and the X1F for $46.00. Now I
will probably get a second TT350F which will add to the flexibility.

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Mini_Camera_Flash_TT350F.html

http://www.godox.com/EN/Products_Rem..._Flash_Tr igg
er.html

Now it is just a short wait for the firmware updates for my X-E3 (later this
month), and X-E2 (May).

http://www.fujifilm.com/news/n180412_03.html

I bought a Meike MK320 flash for my Oly camera. Conceptwise it's similar
to the TT350F, but a bit lighter (140 grams vs 210 grams). Also in my
case it replaced a more powerful, but too heavy flash.

Because it's so small and light, it's always in my camera bag, while
with the other flash I always had to think whether to bring it along or
not.

In practice, due to the size and weight I rarely used the big flash.
What's the point of having a great and powerful flash if you never use
it.
--
Alfred Molon

Old April 15th 18, 06:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-04-14 13:28:01 +0000, Alfred Molon said:

In article .com,
Savageduck says...

[...]

I found the GODOX TT685C for SEK 1049 which is a good price here and
intend to use it with the 1D2 then opportunity is given. I'm an
experimental happy kinda guy and love to have it in my bag. Way more
powerful than the EX90 that I got with the M, and affordable than
Canons brand offerings... Have fun!
--
teleportation kills