[SI] SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Old February 7th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

On Feb 6, 9:30*pm, Paul Furman wrote:
That Rich wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:42:34 -0800 (PST), JimKramer
wrote:

On Feb 5, 8:53 am, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise
Sombody kicked it up a notch...
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

Hell... kicked it way up.... gotta love the equipment used, also
another example of the possibilities of Delta 3200.

Well done Paul Campbell.

Yes, nice.
Sorry I didn't make it, I sorta tried yesterday & zero motivation today.

Michelo [power saw] I thought about that. I work at home & there's three
houses on my block under construction with noise all day. I like the
details in the full view but the thumbnail scale composition is
incomprehensible.

Walter [woodpecker] *same deal with the composition and massing, the
subject is lost in the background, thanks for contributing though.
Should be more opportunities to capture the bird, right?

Jim [guitar] I like this, the exact opposite where the thumbnail is
crystal clear. I thought about my guitar but it's acoustic and can only
be considered noise when I'm singing along cringe :-)

I spent way too much time deciding what I liked.
http://si.jlkramer.net/Noise.htm
Old February 7th 08, 03:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
michelo

"That Rich" wrote in message
On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 02:30:47 GMT, Paul Furman

Seems Michelos gear may have needed a bit o' cleaning after his saw
session. Those power tools make me nervous... maybe because I spend
t00 much time watching the _Three St00ges_.

RP©

It was converted to a soft focus lens just in time to capture St-Valentine.

Michel

Old February 7th 08, 03:54 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
michelo

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
t...

Michelo [power saw] I thought about that. I work at home & there's three
houses on my block under construction with noise all day. I like the
details in the full view but the thumbnail scale composition is
incomprehensible.

I must admit that I never think about the thumbnail when I take a picture. I
don't known if others do? Is the composition ok at full size?

I wanted to see the wood surface, the airborne wood particles and to stop
the blade rotation. Only the lowest flash intensity was fast enough to stop
the blade. A slave was used to enlighten the wood particles from behind.

Michel

Old February 7th 08, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

michelo wrote:
"Paul Furman" wrote in message
t...
Michelo [power saw] I thought about that. I work at home & there's three
houses on my block under construction with noise all day. I like the
details in the full view but the thumbnail scale composition is
incomprehensible.

I must admit that I never think about the thumbnail when I take a picture. I
don't known if others do? Is the composition ok at full size?

Yes it does actually work alright, it's nice if the overall works too
though.

I wanted to see the wood surface, the airborne wood particles and to stop
the blade rotation. Only the lowest flash intensity was fast enough to stop
the blade. A slave was used to enlighten the wood particles from behind.

The lighting is quite effective. I'm clueless about flash.
Old February 7th 08, 04:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

JimKramer wrote:
On Feb 5, 8:53 am, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

Mr. Banks, instead of contributing money, felt the band needed some
more percussion.
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

Nice.
Old February 8th 08, 02:42 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

On Feb 7, 9:42 pm, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:
Cryptopix wrote:
I'll just pull one from the grand kids cameras... They'd just have to
look better than this crap:
http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/...t_dream.jpgAnd you
call it your PORT folio? too much strength in the port and not
enough in the folio mate! ROTFL.

OH MY ****EN GOD!!!

It's no surprise Mark likes to critique others since he can't give examples
by doing. A three year old can take a better picture than that. I would
have appropriately named that one "Diarrhea Dream" since I just got done
taking a dump and had a perpetual wiper. I should have taken a snap of the
soiled toilet paper as it would have been better than Mark's excrement.

I know Mark really can't "see" this post because he has me killfiled.
LOL!!!!

Rita

It gets better (or worse if your name's Mark or Charles! - or whatever
he calls himself when his socks are up)

He posted a whole library of crap last year and thinks he deleted it
before anyone saw it... WRONG!
It's only my ethics that prevent me from posting it... You know what
I'm talking about but for the sheep who think ethics is a brand of
soap...

Here's a link to the St James ethics centre where those who poke fun
at honest business operators might learn a thing or three.
http://www.ethics.org.au/
Old February 8th 08, 11:18 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

Cryptopix wrote:
[...]

you have no ethics you lying piece of human excrement, your Hate sites and
inability to return to threads you started in order to attack people, then
when proven to be wrong, not have the common human decency to return to to
offer even a lame apology shows that.
You cannot even keep a recent promise to never return to these groups.
I'm actually surprised you can spell ethics, let alone use it in a sentence
:-)
--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Old February 9th 08, 10:33 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/...ream.jpgAndyou
[...]

Oh Really?
This from the idiot atheist hate monger himself.
What's your life expectancy fool?
That plus 100 years is how long you'll wait for an apology from me.
Had you and your half brother/sister Mark/Charles not decided to get
in a bit of defamation and head kicking during my abstainer, I'd still
be gone. ****wit!
Old February 9th 08, 10:38 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

Cryptopix wrote:
[...]

Well there's an interesting thing when I run a trace on your IP
address... Another ****ing cockroach waiting to be stomped on!
Old February 9th 08, 12:44 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

Cryptopix wrote:
[...]

ohhh I'm so scared, Douggie, now before you continue to make threats like
that I suggest you read the ToS of your ISP (58.173.208.82) Telstra I
believe, I wonder how they would feel if they found out that one of their
users was making threats and swearing over their service..............Opps,
I just posted and abuse report, sorry :-)

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?