[SI] SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

Old February 7th 08, 02:07 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

Default SHOOT IN - NOISE makes a whimper...

"Cryptopix" wrote in message
On Feb 7, 6:34 am, wrote:
On Feb 7, 4:13 am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:

Stuffed Crust wrote:
I was going to find a field of campaign signs and submit that.
Unfortunately, I ended up having a much busier day than normal during
the primaries here, and apparently the gnomes were far moe efficient
than usual in taking down the signs.

Here's my submission, though this is a two part series for maximum
impact.

This one barkshttp://www.marktphoto.com/examples/huntsman.jpg

And this one whimpers from the pain of such **** poor
imagery.http://www.marktphoto.com/examples/web.jpg

Rita

And Rita finally cracks under the pressure and this is the result.

Plonk.

Let's see if it works for me too.
Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these ****
poor images in contradiction.

Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

From: ".."
Newsgroups: aus.photo
Subject: Stepping out a panorama (the method that can't be done!)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 01:02:52 GMT

snipped the usualy bull**** rant

That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they have a
digicam they have a clue!

Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid the
idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live in
the sewer?

Douglas

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Old February 7th 08, 02:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

That Rich wrote:
On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:42:34 -0800 (PST), JimKramer
wrote:

On Feb 5, 8:53 am, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

Sombody kicked it up a notch...
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

Hell... kicked it way up.... gotta love the equipment used, also
another example of the possibilities of Delta 3200.

Well done Paul Campbell.

Yes, nice.
Sorry I didn't make it, I sorta tried yesterday & zero motivation today.

Michelo [power saw] I thought about that. I work at home & there's three
houses on my block under construction with noise all day. I like the
details in the full view but the thumbnail scale composition is
incomprehensible.

Walter [woodpecker] same deal with the composition and massing, the
subject is lost in the background, thanks for contributing though.
Should be more opportunities to capture the bird, right?

Jim [guitar] I like this, the exact opposite where the thumbnail is
crystal clear. I thought about my guitar but it's acoustic and can only
be considered noise when I'm singing along cringe :-)
Old February 7th 08, 10:20 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

On Feb 7, 8:10 am, "Rita Berkowitz" wrote:
Cryptopix wrote:
Plonk.

Let's see if it works for me too.
Mark Thomas talks a lot about how good he is and displays these ****
poor images in contradiction.

Naw, you're not going to be so lucky. I know one thing, Mark really missed
you. I don't know what type of dog **** you stepped in, but Mark was going
insane without you. I tried to hold the fort while you were gone, but Mark
doesn't like me as much as you. He's pouting because he's finally realizing
his images really do suck.

Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

We should be so lucky that he would plonk both of us.

BTW I don't know if you were keeping track of things, but your boy "Helen"
dropped a dime on himself. Bret tried licking his wounds but crawled off in
shame.

Rita

Naw...
Keeping track of the sheep is a long way from my mind. This time of
year is major busy for me. Has been for many years and probably will
be for many more.
I just found a few minuted while checking Gmail and figured I'd drop
in... Same ****, different day, by the looks of it!

Hey that flash rig sure looks inviting. I've been using a LED array
glued on a home made ring I put together out of a lens hood. Runs off
a Gel Cell. Not as much light as flash, not quite the right colour but
for my stamps, it's plenty good enough.

Take care,
The big one from Chattanooga looks like he's got a crush on you now
his cyber slut antics have been exposed.
LOL... ROTFL at that one.

Old February 7th 08, 10:22 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

On Feb 7, 12:07 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:

That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they have a
digicam they have a clue!

Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid the
idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live in
the sewer?

Douglas

--
God made me an atheist and an idiot. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Yep... Just about says it all.

Old February 7th 08, 10:38 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Cryptopix

On Feb 6, 9:10 pm, wrote:
On Feb 5, 11:53 pm, JimKramer wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

I'm not sure it even counts as a whimper.. )o:

I did have an archive shot that I was going to submit (a slide), but
do you reckon I can find the damn thing? Aaargh. I may supply it
later, but I've checked the places it *should* have been, so much for
my filing system.

Maybe I'll have a look around for something else vaguely ontopic...

Yeah... I was gonna steal one of yours and post it like you did with
mine a few times but then I thought... WTF. The guy's a total ****ing
loser.

I'll just pull one from the grand kids cameras... They'd just have to
look better than this crap: http://www.marktphoto.com/portfolio/...lypt_dream.jpg
And you call it your PORT folio? too much strength in the port and not
enough in the folio mate! ROTFL.
Old February 7th 08, 10:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Feb 5, 8:53*am, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

Somethings poppin'...

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise
Old February 7th 08, 10:54 AM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
[email protected]

On Feb 7, 7:57 am, Cryptopix wrote:
Let's see if it works for me too.
Does taht rate a plonk for me too?

Durnk at the kyebroad agian Dugloas?

NO plonk for you Douglas - you're way too much fun to demolish. And
lots of folk, including me, are waiting for you to return to that
embarrassing 'stepped panorama' thread.. You seem to do nothing these
days but tell lies and post bull****, vanish from threads and pull
pages. same old Douglas MacDonald.

And how come 'Rita' didn't come to your aid in defending your efforts?

Yes, I'll always be here to out the morons. So my plonk above was in
regard to 'her' posts on this topic. 'She' didn't have the GUTS to
offer actual criticism - that shows 'her' form, and 'she' may flounder
on as 'she' wishes without further comment from me (grin). 'She' may
continue trying to drum up support as she sees fit...

But I see the only one she seems to have got is you, Dougie.
It's fascinating that she thinks I am worth a new thread (via
incompetent cross-posting) by the way.

So tell us, Mr Magoo, when are you going to answer the fact that you
shot your now-pulled 'stepped pano' images from the identical spot,
and therefore that you LIED again? I've got those pulled pages saved
for your legal team, or anyone else who asks - I've already had to
send out several copies to folk who were puzzled after reading that
thread. Just call me www.archive.org. Always happy to supply full
information about Doug's fine efforts. I trust that's ok with you? I
mean, you posted the images and made the claims, so surely you are
backing them all the way.. (O:

And have you noticed that ever since I tagged your Graham Hunt effort,
your credibility has dropped steadily, until it is now in the negative
figures? I get no joy out of watching your decline, of course... (O:

But it's good to see you and Rita sticking up for each other. Lately
you have both received the same level of critical acclaim for your
posts. Carry on!
Old February 7th 08, 11:24 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Atheist Chaplain[_2_]

"Cryptopix" wrote in message
On Feb 7, 12:07 pm, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:

That's it for me. I'm done with the fools who think just because they
have a
digicam they have a clue!

Not see ya later but absolutely good bye! My new year resolution? Avoid
the
idiots, they'll just drag you down to their level and who want's to live
in
the sewer?

Douglas

--
God made me an atheist and a thorn in Douggies side. Who are you to
question his wisdom?

Yep... Just about says it all.

well In your eyes I may be an idiot, but to everyone else, your showing us
all that you have such a low measure of integrity that you cannot even keep
a simple promise for a week.
I guess that makes your opinions pretty much worthless, much like you.
For someone who professes to be a successful businessman you have a very low
level of integrity and respect.

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Old February 7th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

Paul Furman wrote:

Walter [woodpecker] same deal with the composition and massing, the
subject is lost in the background, thanks for contributing though.
Should be more opportunities to capture the bird, right?

Thanks for the comments which I essentially agree with. Until the beginning
of December I had seen pileated woodpecker perhaps a half a dozen times
in my life, the longest duration was at best 30 seconds. They are shy and
are of the school of be heard and not seen. Since the beginning of December
we have started first to see one every few days to now we are seeing them
a half dozen times a day. Them, there are two both females and sometimes
together. We suspect that they were nest mates part of last summers issue.

Until you see them it is hard to understand just how big they are. This one
when I checked later from the photos I have was 17inches tall, feet the size
of a rooster and the body the size of a crow.

This picture was taken from our bedroom window she was about 8 feet
away clearly aware that I was there (look at the eye). The problem was
most of the bird is jet black and is back lit by a snow covered lake
reflecting the sun which was directly behind me.

Many thanks

w..

Old February 7th 08, 02:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Feb 5, 8:53*am, JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise

Mr. Banks, instead of contributing money, felt the band needed some
more percussion.
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/noise