[OT] Trimps's brain on stimulus

Old April 15th 20, 02:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

Default [OT] Trimps's brain on stimulus

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b7_story.html

The Treasury Department has ordered President Trump’s name be printed on
stimulus checks the Internal Revenue Service is rushing to send to tens
of millions of Americans, a process that could slow their delivery by a
few days, senior IRS officials said.

The unprecedented decision, finalized late Monday, means that when
recipients open the $1,200 paper checks the IRS is scheduled to begin
sending to 70 million Americans in coming days, “President Donald J.
Trump” will appear on the left side of the payment.

It will be the first time a president’s name appears on an IRS
disbursement, whether a routine refund or one of the handful of checks
the government has issued to taxpayers in recent decades either to
stimulate a down economy or share the dividends of a strong one.
Old April 15th 20, 02:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 09:03:20 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

Really? Do you think you have secret access to WAPO? Or is it just
your goal to turn this into a political discussion swamp? Everyone
here has opinions, you know. Would you like all of us to share them
with you?
Old April 15th 20, 03:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b7_story.html

FTFY.
Really? Do you think you have secret access to WAPO? Or is it just
your goal to turn this into a political discussion swamp? Everyone
here has opinions, you know. Would you like all of us to share them
with you?

Funny, on other OT threads you participated with a more even tone...

Just pointing out how Trump's ego is more important than people. His
whole "Mutiny on the Bounty" phase having burned out brightly and
quickly. (He doesn't even understand his own reference to the movie...
not too much useful happening in that head).

Of course most people with half a neuron know that.

I do invite you to KF me, however, if you're not happy with what I post.

Not like there's much else going on here anyway.

Old April 15th 20, 04:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b7_story.html

The Treasury Department has ordered President Trumps name be printed on
stimulus checks the Internal Revenue Service is rushing to send to tens
of millions of Americans, a process that could slow their delivery by a
few days, senior IRS officials said.

The unprecedented decision, finalized late Monday, means that when
recipients open the $1,200 paper checks the IRS is scheduled to begin
sending to 70 million Americans in coming days, President Donald J.
Trump will appear on the left side of the payment.

It will be the first time a presidents name appears on an IRS
disbursement, whether a routine refund or one of the handful of checks
the government has issued to taxpayers in recent decades either to
stimulate a down economy or share the dividends of a strong one.

Trump is a complete PoS who carea about nobody or nothing except
himself. He wants to open things up for one simple reason: his own
reelection. The sooner he drops dead the better off the US will be.
Old April 15th 20, 04:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Apr 15, 2020, Alan Browne wrote
(in ):

wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b7_story.html

FTFY.
Really? Do you think you have secret access to WAPO? Or is it just
your goal to turn this into a political discussion swamp? Everyone
here has opinions, you know. Would you like all of us to share them
with you?

Funny, on other OT threads you participated with a more even tone...

Just pointing out how Trump's ego is more important than people. His
whole "Mutiny on the Bounty" phase having burned out brightly and
quickly. (He doesn't even understand his own reference to the movie...
not too much useful happening in that head).

The problem with the Orange one’s reference to William Bligh is he picked the wrong movie captain. Historically Bligh was actually quite competent as a seaman & commander given that after the mutiny he sailed over 3,000 nautical miles in an open boat without the loss of any of the loyal men who were set adrift with him. That would be something well beyond Trump's capability.

The captain the Trump most resembles is the bat **** crazy, Captain Queeg, as portrayed by Humphrey Bogart in the Caine Mutiny.

Savageduck

Old April 15th 20, 06:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

I'll trade him for Trudeau. Every time he gets up to the microphone to give a Covid briefing, all we get are "we are stronger together" bland platitudes. You elected a business man, we elected a...substitute elementary school teacher!!

We could have elected the Trump loving Cons and ended up far worse.

Reality: Canada is doing better than most western nations. The
Conservative Trudeau haters cannot stand that.

Old April 16th 20, 12:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b7_story.html

FTFY.
Really? Do you think you have secret access to WAPO? Or is it just
your goal to turn this into a political discussion swamp? Everyone
here has opinions, you know. Would you like all of us to share them
with you?

Funny, on other OT threads you participated with a more even tone...

Don't play dumb. We both know that politics is not just another
off-topic subject. There are always offhand remarks thown out here and
there, but posting something out of the blue that is pure politics has
only one purpose, and that is to **** off about half the readers. You
do not have any special access to any info, or any special insight
into world affairs. You are just throwing out opinions, and nothing
else. Like I said, we all have them, but that is not the purpose of
this group. You are not telling anyone anything they don't already
know about Trump, and neither is anyone else. Please remember that
about half the country hates him, and the other half loves him. Do you
think you are going to change someone's mind about him? If we want to
know what you think, we can all just watch MSNBCNN.

Just pointing out how Trump's ego is more important than people. His
whole "Mutiny on the Bounty" phase having burned out brightly and
quickly. (He doesn't even understand his own reference to the movie...
not too much useful happening in that head).

Of course most people with half a neuron know that.

Wow - I never heard any of that before...
Old April 16th 20, 04:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne[_2_]

wrote:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...2b7_story.html

FTFY.
Really? Do you think you have secret access to WAPO? Or is it just
your goal to turn this into a political discussion swamp? Everyone
here has opinions, you know. Would you like all of us to share them
with you?

Funny, on other OT threads you participated with a more even tone...

Don't play dumb. We both know that politics is not just another
off-topic subject.

Shh. You're cluttering the group with your innane protesting. Just KF
me, or KF [OT] and your blood pressure will drop a little.