OT - Doug takes his threats, lies and bad spelling to Facebook

Old December 6th 07, 01:33 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Default OT - Doug takes his threats, lies and bad spelling to Facebook

On Dec 6, 12:24 am, "Atheist Chaplain" wrote:

Interesting you should say that, I would have thought that GoDaddy would be
very interested in knowing they were hosting a defamatory web site like
that. And it would cost Annika nothing more than a few minutes and some
spare electrons to whip off an email telling them so :-)

Believe me, I've already talked to them at length about it. They told
me that they really don't enforce their own terms of service and even
though I presented proof that D-Mac's site was set up specifically to
harass me, they said that they won't act on it unless contacted by
police or a legal authority. I haven't decided to go to that much
trouble ... yet.
Helen may choose otherwise if he keeps this crap up.
BTW, GoDaddy also told me that I could of course set up a site similar
to his and the same rules would apply to him. I have not yet done
that either. Maybe someone will set one up for me as a Christmas
present?

Old December 6th 07, 01:42 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Dec 5, 7:13 pm, "Ursula D Leister (Felicity)" --

Born on January 27 1944. That should make you old enough to know
better or at least have a tiny bit of maturity.

Wasn't that about 9 months after the Americans were there in port,
****ing everything that moved?

Who's yo Daddy, D-Mac?
Old December 6th 07, 09:27 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_5_]

"Annika1980" wrote in message
[...]

How quaint.
I offered to give you the site if you'd stop attacking me at every
opportunity and you didn't want it. Very clearly stealing my images and
pasting porn over them, making cartoons of my clients and loading them onto
sites you forged my identity to create is much more important to you than
ending this stupidity.

I can only imagine the field day you'd have had if I let you get away with
it. The site stays. No court in America will see that site as anything other
than evidential. Nothing on it is a lie, it contains evidence of the
disgusting behaviour you and your cyber slut got up to in the (false) belief
you do me damage or somehow interfere with my business in retaliation for
telling you a few truthful things about your God awful photographic ability.

Here's the news flash..
The evidence I sent the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation last month has
arrived and they have assigned a case number to it. Seemingly someone in
Tennessee has regard for the law -- and it isn't you.

I'll be done with you when a judge issues a restraining order and authorises
a lien on your assets in the lead up some really interesting court actions
bound to make the headlines in at least Tennessee and probably all over the
US. Get ready mate... Clean your teeth and put some bacon fat on your boots.
You're about to become famous... For all the wrong reasons. That'll be your
christmas present.

Douglas

Old December 6th 07, 10:07 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Dec 6, 4:27 pm, "Douglas" wrote:
How quaint.
I offered to give you the site if you'd stop attacking me at every
opportunity and you didn't want it.

Don't even go there. The bottom line is that we agreed to a truce and
you agreed to permanently remove the site and then you once again went
against your own word.

Here's the news flash..
The evidence I sent the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation last month has
arrived and they have assigned a case number to it.

Really? What's the case #? I'll call them tomorrow and talk to them
about it.
If they don't have the info then I've got a good case against you for
making threats against me, empty and limp as they may be.

Old December 7th 07, 12:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Thumper the cat

On Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:27:35 +1000, "Douglas" wrote:

[...]

Douglas you show all of the traits that persuaded England to ****can
all of the criminals to a desolate damned island in the South
Pacific.. With most of the Aussies that trait has been bred out over
the decades and they have become pleasant people and good companions.
With you it still shows. It has been shown over and over that you are
the epitomy of the old saying that the apple doesn't fall far from
the tree..

You are the most obnoxious and boring idiot I have ever come across
in a lot of years on the internet and the news groups. You portray
yourself as a professional and I am starting to wonder exactly what
you are a professional of. It certainly isn't photography. But you are
godd at the phony threats and the slandering you do on a day to day
basis.. Which does make me wonder exactly when you do photography
considering the amount of posting you do on the news groups....

T the C
Old December 7th 07, 08:55 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas[_4_]

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:02:03 +1100, El Barto wrote:

If I was the one being accused on Douglas's web site of doing all those
things he is in fact publicly accusing Brett of doing, I would be very
quick to engage the services of a good Solicitor at the very least, or a
Barrister for good measure, and forcing Douglas to vigorously defend his
claims or pay out a HUGE defamation suit himself.

You miss one critical point here Bart... I'm not defaming anyone.
I have simply reproduced information (evidence) obtained from the
Internet, from emails sent to me, security contact from eBay messages,
email sent to me by hosting firms who removed the illegally uploaded
images stolen from me after I provided them a correctly formatted
takedown notice they require before taking action.

If you bothered to check the evidence (headers are included in most and
identifying information left in all) you would have discovered the
evidence of this joker's exploits is there for everyone who knows what to
look for. Most of the information (evidence) on the site came from the
excellent historical records Microsoft kept of all Newsgroup traffic
before Google took over the task.

All that site does is index and compile in the one place, the evidence
Bret Douglas and Helen Silverberg commited fraud. I have included
comentary of how the evidence came to be there... Because of their
behaviour.

Douglas

--
If you don't defend your rights... You end up without any!
Old December 7th 07, 11:17 AM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
El Barto

Douglas wrote:
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:02:03 +1100, El Barto wrote:

If I was the one being accused on Douglas's web site of doing all those
things he is in fact publicly accusing Brett of doing, I would be very
quick to engage the services of a good Solicitor at the very least, or a
Barrister for good measure, and forcing Douglas to vigorously defend his
claims or pay out a HUGE defamation suit himself.

You miss one critical point here Bart... I'm not defaming anyone.

no Douglas, you miss one VERY IMPORTANT critical point here!!
You have just produced a web page that has a lot of text on it, NONE of
it has been tested in the furnace of a court, and UNTIL it has,
everything you are saying is just hearsay and not worth the pixels that
it uses on the screen

I have simply reproduced information (evidence)

Its only "evidence" when it HAS been proven, how do we know you didn't
just make it up, It's not like it hasnt been done before........

obtained from the
Internet, from emails sent to me, security contact from eBay messages,
email sent to me by hosting firms who removed the illegally uploaded
images stolen from me after I provided them a correctly formatted
takedown notice they require before taking action.

As I said, all easily forged, and until it has been tested, it is just
hearsay and puts you squarely in the firing line for a HUGE lawsuit, you
may think it is all valid, but unless it has been PROVEN, your just as
guilty as those you are accusing, I suggest you get a REAL lawyer to
explain to you, in words of one syllable, just how many REAL laws you
have broken.

If you bothered to check the evidence (headers are included in most and
identifying information left in all) you would have discovered the
evidence of this joker's exploits is there for everyone who knows what to
look for. Most of the information (evidence) on the site came from the
excellent historical records Microsoft kept of all Newsgroup traffic
before Google took over the task.

Read above

All that site does is index and compile in the one place, the evidence
Bret Douglas and Helen Silverberg commited fraud. I have included
comentary of how the evidence came to be there... Because of their
behaviour.

Douglas

I seriously think you need to engage a real Solicitor Douglas, as I
said, if it were me, I would own everything you currently do, and have a
lean on all your earnings for the next 20 years. You may think I'm
joking Douglas, but I assure you, I'm not!

In all seriousness, ring this number, (1300 65 11 88) talk to someone
about what you have done and see what they say, I'm willing to bet that
they will tell you you have made a grave error in judgment and if you
persist, the chances of you winning a defamation suit will diminish by
the day. and by the same token the chances of someone persecuting a
successful defamation suit against you will grow proportionately.

your call.
Old December 7th 07, 02:58 PM posted to aus.photo, rec.photo.digital, rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Dec 7, 3:55 am, Douglas wrote:

All that site does is index and compile in the one place, the evidence
Bret Douglas and Helen Silverberg commited fraud. I have included
comentary of how the evidence came to be there... Because of their
behaviour.

That site is full of lies just like you are. I actually clicked on it
today just to see what's new. (Don't forget to increase your hit
counter.)
I particularly got a good laugh out of the link "BRET STARTS HIS OWN
WEBSITE." It leads to a dead GeoCties site that you apparently
started in my name. As if I would ever use a crappy ad-driven site
like GeoCities or GoDaddy! Those sites are for losers.

I also loved your description of the pic of Margie ... "A lady waiting
on one of the couches in my office waiting area." LOL! What office
would that be, Doctor?

Boy, that's some evidence you are piling up there, Clouseau. Just
more evidence for me for when I decide to own you.
For now, I'll keep giving you a little more rope. Keep on
entertaining us. I enjoy watching cripples dance.