New Camera Needed

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 28th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Simon Dean

Default New Camera Needed

Hi,

Im in the lookout for a new digital camera. I have a Fuji Finepix A204
at the moment. Althought it's only 2 Megapixel, I really am quite happy
with the results I've been getting with it and really like the colour
balance and sharpness I can usually (8 times out of 10) get.

It's frankly on its last legs, and Im looking to buy a new camera.

Obviously, megapixels aren't the be all and end all of it, as I get
better pictures on a 2 megapixel camera than a 3 megapixel cameraphone...

Im currently considering staying with the Fuji, with maybe something
like an A510 or F31.

Im not quite sure what I want. Something fairly cheap, with a decent
zoom, easy and quick to take a shot, very little blur, and don't need a
great array of features...

any thoughts?

Simon