[SI] So damn cute!

Old April 25th 05, 01:44 AM
Al Denelsbeck

Default [SI] So damn cute!

The new SI gallery on disgustingly cute is now visible at
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/cute, sure to give you diabetes.

As always, if you're reading this you're welcome to join in, and also
welcome to offer commentary. What you *say* may not be welcome, but we make
no pretenses to adulthood on this group.

Have fun!

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to match domain below
Online photo gallery at www.wading-in.net
Old April 25th 05, 12:48 PM
AnOvercomer 02

Just in case anyone is interested, my photo was taken with an Elan 7n
and EF 55-200 f4.5-5.6 at 200 f5.6, on Fuji Superia 400. I guess I
should have sent this info with my photo, please accept my apologies.

Cody,

Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the
law, happy is he. Pro 29:18

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Old April 25th 05, 03:23 PM
ian lincoln

"Owamanga" wrote in message
On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 06:48:08 -0500,
(AnOvercomer 02) wrote:

Just in case anyone is interested, my photo was taken with an Elan 7n
and EF 55-200 f4.5-5.6 at 200 f5.6, on Fuji Superia 400. I guess I
should have sent this info with my photo, please accept my apologies.

You've missed some critical shooting data:

How much, and what exactly had you had to drink before taking that?

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/42526133

..you *were* falling over, right?

wow look at the length of that tongue! I bet he's popular with the ladies.

Old April 25th 05, 03:40 PM
AnOvercomer 02

(Owamanga) wrote:
You've missed some critical shooting
data:
How much, and what exactly had you
had to drink before taking that?

I think I had one too many Dr Peppers.

..you *were* falling over, right?

It kinda looks like it, don't it. Actually, I just recently acquired the
Elan 7n and the vertical grip on it is quite a bit bigger than the one
on my Rebel 2000 and I am not quite used to it yet. I have noticed that
I have been tilting the camera slightly when pushing the shutter button.
The giraffe was on a slight hill also. Thanks for commenting.

Old April 25th 05, 08:54 PM
Paul Bielec

Al Denelsbeck wrote:
The new SI gallery on disgustingly cute is now visible at
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/cute, sure to give you diabetes.

As always, if you're reading this you're welcome to join in, and also
welcome to offer commentary. What you *say* may not be welcome, but we make
no pretenses to adulthood on this group.

Have fun!

- Al.

I went to shot something yesterday but it didn't come out nice enough

I like Owamanga's shoe shot.
Then Jim's "other side" not submited picture.