Sony Cybershot W310

Old November 18th 11, 06:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Default Sony Cybershot W310

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 03:13:32 -0800 (PST), John
wrote:

In January 2010 Sony released the Sony Cybershot W310 which was one of
eight cameras in the W-series. While many of the more expensive
cameras in this series are 14 megapixel models the W310 is a 12
megapixel model with a 4X optical zoom and a 2.7” screen. It is aimed
at the entry level user and while lacking some of the more
sophisticated features of other W-Series entries it was designed to
compete on price with some of the best selling compacts offered by
Canon and Nikon.

http://www.sonycybershotw370.com/son...shot_w310.html

In July of 1969 Neil Armstrong became the first man to walk on the
moon. Unless that movie I saw a long time ago, First Men In the Moon
is true.
Old November 19th 11, 04:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

: wrote:
:
: In January 2010 Sony released the Sony Cybershot W310 which was one of
: eight cameras in the W-series. While many of the more expensive
: cameras in this series are 14 megapixel models the W310 is a 12
: megapixel model with a 4X optical zoom and a 2.7” screen. It is aimed
: at the entry level user and while lacking some of the more
: sophisticated features of other W-Series entries it was designed to
: compete on price with some of the best selling compacts offered by
: Canon and Nikon.
:
: http://www.sonycybershotw370.com/son...shot_w310.html
:
: In July of 1969 Neil Armstrong became the first man to walk on the
: moon. Unless that movie I saw a long time ago, First Men In the Moon
: is true.

According to the Google logo, today is the 224th birthday of Louis Daguerre.

Bob
Old November 19th 11, 04:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
irwell

: wrote:
:
[...]

The camera obscura was invented in 470 BC by a resident of China.
Old November 21st 11, 02:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
NM5K

: wrote:
:
[...]

Whoa, ol' Lou is really getting on in years! Has he retired, yet?

He was working for Sony last I heard.. :/