Photo contest winners.

Old October 17th 17, 01:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Photo contest winners.

In article ,
David_B wrote:

Best you go visit Specsavers! :-P

As said: Don't feed 'em! :-ppppppp
--
teleportation kills
Old October 31st 17, 12:40 AM posted to alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

David_B
Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:44:33 GMT in alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty,
wrote:

Safe link

https://www.viewbug.com/blog/amazing...ontest-winners

If you take a look .... enjoy! :-)

Since your link has nothing to do with music, I can only assume you
crossposted it here to be your typical asshole self? IE: no
respect/concern for the intent of a newsgroup. And, obviously no
concern or respect for those in the photo newsgroup who've already
asked you not to continue sharing viewbug links. Alas, you're the
asshole (amongst other not so good things) I said you were, and, I
sincerely do appreciate you helping me to prove that to them. It brings
a great level of satisfaction to me to see that the guy you tried to
solicit to help you stalk me, the duck, was WRONG about you when they
claimed you're a 'decent guy'. HAH! You're nothing of the sort.

And, everytime you ****up, you further discount his statement/opinion
that you were. And, he seems the type to need an occasional reminder
that he doesn't know everything, and, on occasion, does actually
misjudge another.

--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
Felicity: A town inhabited by happy cats.
Old October 31st 17, 12:40 AM posted to alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

David_B
Mon, 16 Oct 2017 13:58:31 GMT in alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty,
wrote:

On 16-Oct-17 2:44 PM, David_B wrote:
Safe link

https://www.viewbug.com/blog/amazing...ontest-winners

If you take a look .... enjoy! :-)

Lovely autumn colours here!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncm68qfhpk...0leaf.jpg?dl=0

Once again, crossposted to a music newsgroup that has nothing to do
with your subject. Other than being a dickhead, why are you doing it?

--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
Life is a sexually transmitted terminal condition.
Old October 31st 17, 12:40 AM posted to alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

android news:here-2B5D9D.16013316102017
@news.individual.net Mon, 16 Oct 2017 14:01:33 GMT in
alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty, wrote:

In article ,
David_B wrote:

Safe link

I don't trust you! :-ppp

Very wise of you.

[---]

If you take a look .... enjoy! :-)

As said: I don't trust you! :-ppp

Again, Very wise of you.

--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
Help! I'm trapped in a Chinese computer factory!
Old October 31st 17, 12:40 AM posted to alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Noons news Oct 2017 10:44:41 GMT in alt.music.prayforthesoulofbetty, wrote:

On 17/10/2017 12:44 @wiz, David_B wrote:
Safe link

https://www.viewbug.com/blog/amazing...ontest-winners

If you take a look .... enjoy! :-)

Another boatload of 'shopped images...
And they call it a photo contest?
Not I.

You should read the other thread where viewbug is mentioned by David
and he's rightfully chastised by the participants of rec.photo.digital.
He's crossposting it to another newsgroup that has nothing to do with
digital pictures, because he knows some of the regulars and just wants
to be an asshole. And, that's one of his finer qualities. ROFL!

--
Now for a cheeky message from our sponsors:
Useless Invention: Luminous sun-dial, for use at night.