How to Exhibit and Sell your picture and photos from your website

Old January 26th 04, 08:52 AM

Default How to Exhibit and Sell your picture and photos from your website

Hi

Sorry for the mass post in this forum, but I lost my News setting after my
harddisk crashed.

Many of you have asked us if it was possible to sell pictures from our
ATAF-Web-picture/photo gallery software online.

I happy to announce that we now have released a eShop plug-in so you can
easily sell your picture and photo online with full integration for Online
Payment.

For the demo go he http://projects.ataf.dk/atafpicshopdemo/

For more information go he http://www.ataf.dk/

Some of major new things a

ATAF Picture eShop

a.. Upload pictures for public or private viewing as an embedded picture
in the database or as a link
b.. Direct upload of pictures from the users browser to the web
application, no server components needed
c.. Full searchable picture database
d.. Advanced thumbnail view with zoom function
e.. Picture rating
f.. Copyright protection of pictures, user and webmaster can decide if a
picture can be downloaded
g.. Online member user account system with easy user management where you
also can assign user to be moderator
h.. A E-postcard system where the users can send the pictures as
E-postcard
i.. A slide show function where the users can view and Email the pictures
as a slideshow
j.. A online picture forum where you and others can discuss the pictures
k.. Support for 5 languages English/French/German/Italian and Danish
l.. Users can save pictures and slideshows as personnel favourites
m.. Easy online sending of newsletters to gallery members
n.. Online update of news, webdocuments and events on the gallery that
will be shown on the start page
o.. A Chat room
p.. A Guest book
q.. Create Online Web documents
r.. A Event calendar when you can add Events
s.. Application can be configured online such as
t.. Must the user be a member to view/upload pictures
u.. Upload pictures can be put in quarantine, so the administrator has to
approve them before they are visible to the users
v.. Start and welcome pictures
w.. Create picture categories
x.. Manage postcard text
y.. Support for CDONT/ASP Mail/CDOSYS and wj3 Mail server
z.. User defined Htlm search engine keyword and ratings on all pages
aa.. Five predefined application skins with an option to create you own
skins

Thanks

Brian