Autumn in Norway

Old October 7th 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Han Schutten[_2_]

Default Autumn in Norway

I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in Norway.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look: www.hsphotography.nl

Old October 8th 09, 06:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Paul Furman

Han Schutten wrote:
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in Norway.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look: www.hsphotography.nl

Nice work.

--
Paul Furman
www.edgehill.net

Old October 8th 09, 11:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
SkinnerOne

On Wed, 7 Oct 2009 22:04:26 +0200, "Han Schutten"
wrote:

I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in Norway.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look: www.hsphotography.nl

Nice shots. Very dramatic!
Old October 8th 09, 12:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Doug Freese

"Paul Furman" wrote in message
Han Schutten wrote:
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Nice work.

I really enjoyed the Pakistan gallery.

-D

Old October 8th 09, 12:34 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Celcius

"Han Schutten" wrote in message
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Hi Han!
I liked the variety of shotsband the way you brought your albums together.
Very beautiful photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing.
Please tell me what camera you were using. Thanks.
Cheers,
Marcel

Old October 8th 09, 01:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
David J Taylor[_11_]

wrote:

I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway.
Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Nice shots. Very dramatic!

Yes, but rather over-sharpened for my taste.

David

Old October 8th 09, 04:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Elliott Roper

In article , celcius
wrote:

"Han Schutten" wrote in message
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Hi Han!
I liked the variety of shotsband the way you brought your albums together.
Very beautiful photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

And thanks from me too.
Please tell me what camera you were using. Thanks.

*Noooo*
In this NG? He'd want to be crazy!!
So many trolls would come out from under the bridge it would collapse.
(Plastic P&S bridge mounts - you can't trust 'em)
They'd all come out to the right.
The *far* right.

--
To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810 E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248
Old October 8th 09, 10:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Celcius

"Elliott Roper" wrote in message
In article , celcius
wrote:

"Han Schutten" wrote in message
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl

Hi Han!
I liked the variety of shotsband the way you brought your albums
together.
Very beautiful photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

And thanks from me too.
Please tell me what camera you were using. Thanks.

*Noooo*
In this NG? He'd want to be crazy!!
So many trolls would come out from under the bridge it would collapse.
(Plastic P&S bridge mounts - you can't trust 'em)
They'd all come out to the right.
The *far* right.

Sorry!
I thought it was a pertinent question... I guess I was too curious ;-)
Cheers,
Marcel

Old October 9th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Elliott Roper

wrote:

"Han Schutten" wrote in message
I added a new gallery to my website with images of autumn colours in
Norway. Those who are interested are invited to have a look:
www.hsphotography.nl
Hi Han!
I liked the variety of shotsband the way you brought your albums
together.
Very beautiful photos indeed.
Thanks for sharing.

And thanks from me too.
Please tell me what camera you were using. Thanks.

*Noooo*
In this NG? He'd want to be crazy!!
So many trolls would come out from under the bridge it would collapse.
(Plastic P&S bridge mounts - you can't trust 'em)
They'd all come out to the right.
The *far* right.

Sorry!
I thought it was a pertinent question... I guess I was too curious ;-)

hehe!
They were some beautiful shots of beautiful country.
I'd be tempted to attend a residential course grin

I *am* going to the Shetlands and Fair Isle very shortly.
Then I'll come back to feed the trolls.
I'm taking a 5Dii with 135mm lens with a borrowed 2x adapter.
I was out yesterday practising on flying birds.
It is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I'm glad I'm not paying
for film!