Forum Response Critics

Old December 9th 04, 04:50 AM
Tom Phillips

jjs wrote:

"Bob Monaghan" wrote in message
the "rules" are contained in the USENET newsgroup charters (and FAQs) as
adopted and amended; for r.p.e.L-F we have (see for example from
http://bobatkins.photo.net/info/charter.htm )
[...]

I wasn't going to help the willfully ignorant anonymous perp, but perhaps
others can use the info.

Simmons hasn't posted "for sale" or "wanted to buy"
ads. All he's posted is his web site.

And all I see is a few petty critics who themselves
routinely engage in egregious usenet behaviours
far more often than anyone else.
Old December 9th 04, 03:15 PM
Anonymous

Why, and expose myself to a sick **** like you? You're scary, Stacey. You
appear to have no life, other than to bitch about Steve Simmons. If I were
him, I'd retain an investigator to watch YOU carefully.

"Stacey" wrote in message
Anonymous wrote:

Stacey, you REALLY need to invest in a good vibrator...

You could start with buying the guts to post using a non-Anonymous name?
:-)
--

Stacey

Old December 9th 04, 03:19 PM
jjs

"Anonymous" wrote in message
Why, and expose myself to a sick **** like you? You're scary, Stacey.
You appear to have no life, other than to bitch about Steve Simmons. If I
were him, I'd retain an investigator to watch YOU carefully.

Now that is truly funny... unless you mean it, and then it's just sad.

How long have you been shilling for Steve now? Offhand it looks like about
three years.

Old December 12th 04, 07:33 PM
Matt Clara

"jjs" wrote in message
"rafe bustin" wrote in message

Ah now we have Antonin Scalia to Staffords'
Clarence Thomas.

That's low, but you got the race right.

Turtle -v- Hare?
;-)