[SI] River updated

Old July 24th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default [SI] River updated

Ken has graced us with a rather dry interpretation of "River"
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/64041792

The entire gallery at
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/river

Jim (The Temporary SI Guy)

Old July 25th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Ken Nadvornick

"JimKramer" wrote:

Ken has graced us with a rather dry interpretation of "River"
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/64041792

The entire gallery at
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/river

Admittedly quirky, but I figured everyone else would be looking for actual
water somewhere, so I settled for the implied...

Ken

Old July 25th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'cann

Is it my monitor, of does anyone else see some ugly banding in the sky on my
shot?

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/63979276

oups.com...

Old July 25th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

Default River updated

Kinon O'cann wrote:
Is it my monitor, of does anyone else see some ugly banding in the sky on my
shot?

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/63979276

Yes there is, but it's in the submitted JPG too. JPG's suck for subtle
color variations.

Jim (No longer the SI Guy)

Old July 26th 06, 01:13 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'cann

"That_Rich" wrote in message
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:10:18 -0400, "Kinon O'cann"
Yes.it's.me.Bowser wrote:

Is it my monitor, of does anyone else see some ugly banding in the sky on
my
shot?

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/63979276

I don't see any banding. At least nothing obvious. Across the highest
peak I do see what appears to be a faint rainbow.
Nice shot.

Thanks! I wish I could do that area justice; it's amazing.

RP©

Old July 29th 06, 08:14 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Douglas

oups.com...
:
: The entire gallery at