A new photographer is born

Old January 28th 06, 08:25 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default A new photographer is born

"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
Mary wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in

message
Mary wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in

message
Mary wrote:
"Ron Hunter" wrote in message
MarkČ wrote:
wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/sirchandestroy/...ler_says_hello

Thanks for the info from those who didn't feel the need to

dis
the notion of my wanting to take quality pictures of the

birth
of my son. For the speck of fly dung who jumped my case -

bite
down hard, jerk-ass.

Ben
Mom looks amazing, especially considering what she just did...

Yes, very 'perky' considering....
Hi Ron -Yes, she looks a lot better than I did right after -

Of
course, my kids are grown up now so that was a while ago, and I
think they gave you more sedation years ago. Even on TV programs
showing real births, young mothers look quite lively right after
babys birth.

To Kombi:

Beautiful baby.. Reminds me of my son when he was born. About

the
same weight too.
Congratulations to you and your wife.

Cathy
Hey Cathy... Why is your screen name suddenly "Mary"??

You nosy thing :
Because my name is Mary. I forgot to change my settings to Cathy
which I use now and then for personal reasons on a couple of
NG's.When I first came to this NG, I expected to be here for just

few days, but months passed and I was still here and got to know a
few people here, so left it at Cathy so as not to confuse anyone.
I've put Mary here before, but you probably missed it. I have a

new
news provider now which seems to be ok so far, so put Mary in my
settings. Well, my name is not exactly Mary, but close to it, so

just
call me Mary now. I am a woman of mystery with many names. Makes
things more interesting. May as well call me Mary now that your

sharp
eye has found me out. Also, I can't trust my memory these days -
guess its shot
P.S. My mothers name was Cathy.

Mary
Well...since you won't tell me your real name, I shall hereupon

call
you by
the name, "Fred."
-That is, of course, until you tell me your real name.
So long...Fred...and I'll see ya 'round!

-Mark

Oh, please don't cut me off Well, I gave you a good clue. Mary is
part of my real name so that should be close enough. A gal can have

good
reasons for not using their real name on a public NG. Paranoia

Mary

How many 'Marys', or 'Cathys' do you think there are in Toronto?

Grin.

Thousands Mary is probably the most common name in most countries in
the world, or some variation of it. Many Scottish and Irish songs have
"Mary" in the title or Mary in the lyrics. There are many Marys and
variations on my mother and fathers side, that I can't even count them.
Its like the name John. You hear so many variations of it in various
countries. Giovanni, Ian is Scottish for John, Sean is Irish for John.

Mary