Paris Hiltron: copyright infringement or creative freedom?

Old February 11th 13, 01:57 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
sobriquet

Default Paris Hiltron: copyright infringement or creative freedom?

Where does he get his source images and does he properly license them?

http://imgur.com/a/KFEOj#0

Is this a thief and a parasite who violates copyright on a major
scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up
images found online?

http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

Old February 11th 13, 02:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Rob

On 11/02/2013 12:57 PM, sobriquet wrote:

Where does he get his source images and does he properly license them?

http://imgur.com/a/KFEOj#0

Is this a thief and a parasite who violates copyright on a major
scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up
images found online?

http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

And here's me thinking that Paris Hilton was creative freedom.
Old February 11th 13, 03:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
sobriquet

On Monday, February 11, 2013 2:57:28 AM UTC+1, sobriquet wrote:
Where does he get his source images and does he properly license them?

http://imgur.com/a/KFEOj#0

Is this a thief and a parasite who violates copyright on a major

scale or someone who just exercises creative freedom by mixing up

images found online?

http://tinyurl.com/a2dnvwc

Uh.. Planet Hiltron that is. Or actually the photoshop artist Danny Evans.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Planet...998030?sk=info
Old February 11th 13, 04:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
an IQ of 90.

While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.

you don't need to read anything. it's quite obvious she's not
particularly bright.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.
Old February 11th 13, 04:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
an IQ of 90.

While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.

you don't need to read anything. it's quite obvious she's not
particularly bright.

Were you two on the same airplane or something? Was she one of your
market survey subjects?

You may know something about her that I don't, but then I don't watch
the type of television shows that she's on. Evidently, you do.

one need not watch her shows to see that she's not particularly bright.

unless of course, someone is stupider than she is, and then i guess she
would seem smart.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
enough to pick the right newsreader.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

a sig delimiter is two dashes followed by a space. yours does not have
a trailing space. it is not a valid sig delimiter. period.

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?StandardSigDelimiter

if your newsreader drops the sig with an invalid sig delimiter, one
that lacks the trailing space, then your newsreader is broken. it's
that simple.
Old February 11th 13, 05:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2013-02-10 20:40:09 -0800, Tony Cooper said:

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:12:35 -0500, nospam

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
enough to pick the right newsreader.

Tony's sig delimiter seems to be working fine on Unison 1.8.1 & MTNW.

Savageduck

Old February 11th 13, 06:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
enough to pick the right newsreader.

Tony's sig delimiter seems to be working fine on Unison 1.8.1 & MTNW.

I have no idea what nospam.invalid's on about. My sig delimiter works
fine for other people. I see enough replies to my posts to know my
sig's dropping for most people.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

your sig delimiter is just two dashes without a trailing space. this is
easily confirmed. that is not a valid sig delimiter, and i cited two
references. you can deny it and argue all you want, but your sig
delimiter is broken. please fix it. i don't know why you are so
stubborn. it will take you a couple of seconds to add a trailing space.
Old February 11th 13, 06:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Savageduck wrote:

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
enough to pick the right newsreader.

Tony's sig delimiter seems to be working fine on Unison 1.8.1 & MTNW.

apparently, they're trying to be too smart and deal with invalid sig
delimiters. that's bad because only a valid sig delimiter should cause
text to be removed.

the fact remains that two dashes alone is an invalid sig delimiter. his
sig delimiter is not valid. period.
Old February 11th 13, 06:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:56:14 -0500, nospam
wrote:

In article , Tony Cooper
wrote:

Creative freedom, comparing someone with an IQ of 190 to someone with
an IQ of 90.

While I think Paris Hilton is an over-publicized media creation, I
don't recall reading anything about her lack of intelligence.

you don't need to read anything. it's quite obvious she's not
particularly bright.

Were you two on the same airplane or something? Was she one of your
market survey subjects?

You may know something about her that I don't, but then I don't watch
the type of television shows that she's on. Evidently, you do.

one need not watch her shows to see that she's not particularly bright.

What do you do, then? Channel her? If you don't see her on some
show, then how would you know if she's not that bright? Or, is this
just another area where you make stuff up like you do in other areas?
Or, maybe you have an app where you touch your iPhone to a name and it
gives you an IQ number? Or, maybe, you're just in a ****y mood
because Apple's stock is tanking and the value of your three shares
will barely cover a new over-priced Mac.

i don't watch her shows but i've seen her in the news. anyway, i'm not
surprised you're turning this into your usual moronic insults. you
never have anything to refute what i say, so that's all you can do.

Frankly, I have no idea what her IQ is, and don't care.

apparently you do, since you're making a big deal about it.

unless of course, someone is stupider than she is, and then i guess she
would seem smart.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

your sig delimiter is broken. it is -- followed by a space.

It's at your end, pal. My sig drops when others reply. Just to be
sure, I just tested it in a Test newsgroup. Maybe you aren't bright
enough to pick the right newsreader.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

a sig delimiter is two dashes followed by a space. yours does not have
a trailing space.

Yeah, it does.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

no it does not. there is *no* trailing space. what you have is just two
dashes, which is *not* a valid sig delimiter. i realize you are stupid
but certainly you can tell when there's a trailing space or not.
Old February 11th 13, 05:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Tony Cooper

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

your sig delimiter is just two dashes without a trailing space. this is
easily confirmed. that is not a valid sig delimiter, and i cited two
references. you can deny it and argue all you want, but your sig
delimiter is broken. please fix it. i don't know why you are so
stubborn. it will take you a couple of seconds to add a trailing space.

You seem to the be only person bothered by this. The sig line
evidently drops for other readers. (Except, maybe, GoogleGroup users,
and I don't care about that group)

You cited two references of what a proper sig delimiter is, and that's
what my sig line in Agent has. Exactly.

bull****. your sig delimiter does not have a trailing space.

your sig delimiter is dash dash return. it is *not* dash dash space
return.

this is very easy to confirm and anyone who claims it's the latter is
either very mistaken or outright lying.

I'll tell you what...you fix your Shift key and I'll "fix" my
delimiter. Otherwise, you can get a better newsreader that recognizes
a proper sig delimiter.

my newsreader recognizes proper sig delimiters. yours is not a proper
delimiter. period.

i don't know why you are so stubborn. it takes a few seconds to fix it.