Latest model of Canon cameras

Old October 12th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
[email protected]

Default Latest model of Canon cameras

For current and future users of digital photo cameras.

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

Old October 13th 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
werdan

wrote in message
oups.com...
For current and future users of digital photo cameras.

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

I wonder why Canon doesn't make use of the pellicle mirror technology in
their DSLRs that
they used in the EOS RT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_RT

Advantages are
- less vibration
- no 'blackout'
- allows for image preview on the rear screen
- the sensor can be sealed against dust
- No moving mirror allows for much faster frame rate per second.

The disadvantage is that you lose 2/3 of a stop but given that they are up
6400ISO on the latest sensors, I can't see that being an issue these days.

Old October 13th 07, 08:53 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
Marutchi[_2_]

werdan wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
For current and future users of digital photo cameras.

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

I wonder why Canon doesn't make use of the pellicle mirror technology
in their DSLRs that
they used in the EOS RT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_RT

Advantages are
- less vibration
- no 'blackout'
- allows for image preview on the rear screen
- the sensor can be sealed against dust
- No moving mirror allows for much faster frame rate per second.

The disadvantage is that you lose 2/3 of a stop but given that they
are up 6400ISO on the latest sensors, I can't see that being an issue
these days.

Well I never...some on topic posts...wonders will never cease.

Old October 13th 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,alt.photography
Rob

Marutchi wrote:
werdan wrote:

groups.com...

So this ****s going through again
Old October 13th 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,alt.photography
Rob

werdan wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

For current and future users of digital photo cameras.

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

I wonder why Canon doesn't make use of the pellicle mirror technology in
their DSLRs that
they used in the EOS RT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_RT

Advantages are
- less vibration
- no 'blackout'
- allows for image preview on the rear screen
- the sensor can be sealed against dust
- No moving mirror allows for much faster frame rate per second.

The disadvantage is that you lose 2/3 of a stop but given that they are up
6400ISO on the latest sensors, I can't see that being an issue these days.

There not very sucessful, expensive to make because of quality of
optical glass necessary.
Old October 13th 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
werdan

"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote in message

Well I never...some on topic posts...wonders will never cease.

Just trying something new. :-)

Old October 13th 07, 01:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,alt.photography
Rob

And cross posted like **** spam
Old October 13th 07, 02:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Q.G. de Bakker

So *^#$! remove all lists you're not partcipating in before cross posting
your complaint about cross-posting!

"Rob" schreef in bericht

Old October 13th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
Randall Ainsworth

In article
, werdan
wrote:

I wonder why Canon doesn't make use of the pellicle mirror technology in
their DSLRs that
they used in the EOS RT.

Because it didn't work well in film days?
Old October 13th 07, 06:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.large-format,comp.dsp,aus.photo,alt.photography
David Nebenzahl

On 10/13/2007 12:53 AM Marutchi spake thus:

werdan wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
For current and future users of digital photo cameras.

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

I wonder why Canon doesn't make use of the pellicle mirror technology
in their DSLRs that
they used in the EOS RT.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_EOS_RT

Advantages are
- less vibration
- no 'blackout'
- allows for image preview on the rear screen
- the sensor can be sealed against dust
- No moving mirror allows for much faster frame rate per second.

The disadvantage is that you lose 2/3 of a stop but given that they
are up 6400ISO on the latest sensors, I can't see that being an issue
these days.

Well I never...some on topic posts...wonders will never cease.

On topic? Not here (r.p.e.large-format).