Canon G5 for sale all in box mint

Old October 8th 03, 06:58 AM
Danny B.

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 00:56:54 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

Yeah right, a 16-year-old kid. That is what I figured. Wonder who is making
your monthly payment on the "Hummer". Told you get a job first. This is a
place for adults who do business here, not for jerk teenager.

The Hummer is my Dads.
Old October 8th 03, 07:13 AM
Reginald Perry

wrote:

Yeah right, a 16-year-old kid. That is what I figured. Wonder who is making
your monthly payment on the "Hummer". Told you get a job first. This is a
place for adults who do business here, not for jerk teenager.

So it seemed from the posturing and grammar in his posts. But if this
kid's dad follows through on the threats, Txlazer is in a heap of
trouble. This kind of thing isn't very cool to do, especially
without covering your tracks.
Old October 8th 03, 08:49 AM
Q. Lu

Quote from your post:
"lol, right! Guess that means I won't be able to make my Hummer payment
this month."

That makes you a what? Pretender?

Old October 8th 03, 09:02 AM
Q. Lu

wrote:

Yeah right, a 16-year-old kid. That is what I figured. Wonder who is

making
your monthly payment on the "Hummer". Told you get a job first. This is a
place for adults who do business here, not for jerk teenager.

So it seemed from the posturing and grammar in his posts. But if this
kid's dad follows through on the threats, Txlazer is in a heap of
trouble. This kind of thing isn't very cool to do, especially
without covering your tracks.

I am not saying Txlazer did a clever thing. It is not worth over a
16-year-old jerk. As long as nothing happens to this kid, nobody is going to
take this seriously. You think NYC police has a lot of free time?
I hate jerks, especially those teenagers who think they know everything.

Old October 8th 03, 03:30 PM
TXLAZER

YOU LITTLE ASSWIPES ARE THE ONES THAT STARTED THIS WHOLE THING, AND YOU DON'T
SEE ME HIDING BEHIND A HOTMAIL ADDRESS. FROM THE E-MAILS (18 SO FAR) I'VE BEEN
GETTING SINCE LAST NIGHT APPARENTLY YOU TWITS HAVE UPSET a lot OF PEOPLE AROUND
HERE, SO PLEASE GO GET DADDY AND LET HIM READ THIS THREAD ASK HIM TO CONTACT ME
THEN I'LL SEND HIM THE EMAILS I'VE BEEN GETTING FROM YOUR FAN CLUBS, SINCE I'M
SO EASY TO LOOK UP HAVE HIM GIVE ME A CALL. IF I'M NOT HERE LEAVE A MESSAGE
I'LL GET BACK REAL SOON
I SEE NO THREAT OF VIOLENCE IN MY POST I JUST SAID THAT I'LL KNOCK ON YOUR
DOOR TO SEE IF YOU'D LIKE TO CALL ME A JACKASS TO MY FACE, YOU HAVE YOUR LITTLE
BRAIN ALL WORKED UP, ALTHOUGH I'M GUESSING YOU HAVE GOOD REASON TO! I'M SURE
THAT YOU GET BEAT UP a lot AT SCHOOL. SO REPORT AWAY YOU MORONS, JUST REMEMBER
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, IT'S A SMALL WORLD & I'll BE IN NEW YORK TO
VISIT
YOU'LL LEARN SOON ENOUGH THAT YOU MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS,
YOU WONT BE ABLE TO HIDE BEHIND YOUR AGE FOR LONG
Douglas A
Old October 8th 03, 04:21 PM
Reginald Perry

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 03:02:30 -0500, "Q. Lu"
wrote:

I am not saying Txlazer did a clever thing. It is not worth over a
16-year-old jerk. As long as nothing happens to this kid, nobody is going to
take this seriously. You think NYC police has a lot of free time?
I hate jerks, especially those teenagers who think they know everything.

I agree, but making a threat over the internet is a Federal crime, so
it could go to a higher authority than local police. Besides, he
doesn't live in New York anymore, and his name isn't Douglas A, right
GL?

Old October 8th 03, 06:09 PM
TXLAZER

nope it's DG
Old October 8th 03, 06:32 PM
Reginald Perry

On 08 Oct 2003 17:09:06 GMT, (TXLAZER) wrote:

nope it's DG

Sorry, but that isn't correct. All anyone has to do is cruise the
knife groups for confirmation.