A little off, D70 DSLR and Nikkor Glass

Old June 5th 04, 07:38 PM
Ray Paseur

Default A little off, D70 DSLR and Nikkor Glass

This may be a little off topic for this group, but it may also reach some
folks who can contribute to the knowledge base.

In additional to my MF gear, I've got an investment in Nikon glass, which
led me to choose the D70 for my first foray into digital SLR. So far my
experience with my older lenses has been pretty good, with only a few
quirks. I have put up a web site to track subjective opinions of the Nikkor
lenses on the D70.

http://non-aol.com/D70

If you also use Nikon equipment and try your old lenses on the D70, please
contribute your experiences to the data base. I'll keep it online as long
as it seems relevant to those of us who are moving from film to digital.

Ray Paseur

Old June 5th 04, 07:57 PM
Any Moose Poster

In article ,
"Ray Paseur" wrote:

http://non-aol.com/D70

Thanks that will truey be of use.
I, as another D70 user appreciate this!! :-)
--
Duzz that A moose you ?
Old June 6th 04, 07:33 PM
steven

"Ray Paseur" wrote in message
This may be a little off topic for this group, but it may also reach some
folks who can contribute to the knowledge base.

Nope. It's *way* off topic.

http://non-aol.com/D70

Given the spam character of this post, is this an invitation to organize a
DoS attack?

Old June 7th 04, 05:36 PM
Ray Paseur

Steven, I use MF and 35mm and know lots of people who use both. And I know
that more and more people are using digital cameras, DSLR and digital backs.
So it seems reasonable that we might want to share our experiences,
especially if by sharing we can save ourselves money or frustration.

If you're not interested in this you're free to ignore it.
~Ray

Old June 7th 04, 08:53 PM
Ray Paseur

When I put this page up on Saturday, I used the current Nikkor lens list
that I found on the Nikon web site. In response to a few requests, I have
now added a script so that you can insert your lenses into the data base:

http://non-aol.com/D70

If you use a D70, please contribute your experiences to the data base, and
tell others about it. I'll keep it online as long as it seems relevant.