shooting on rental property... allowed?

Old September 12th 07, 03:02 AM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc
-Art- (not Art)[_2_]

Default shooting on rental property... allowed?

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:08:04 -0400, Art2U wrote:

Michigan law and photography... allowed on apartment rental?

A few days ago, I was video taping my landlord trying too get my
neighbor to answer the door (truly a nut case; the neighbor that is).

One of the landlord funkies told me that I was allowed to shoot anything
on the property because it was private property.

Is this true?

-Art- (not Art)

I should proof read before posting, it should read:

One of the landlord funkies told me that I was NOT allowed to shoot
anything on the property because it was private property.