F-3200, I need a translation (Japanese to English)

Old June 5th 04, 04:11 AM
Jeff

Default F-3200, I need a translation (Japanese to English)

I need a translation of the 3 legends corresponding to the 3 white
cylinders, 2 below and 1 above the film carrier.
http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/...om/big_ccd.jpg

Jeff.

Old June 5th 04, 04:56 AM
David J. Littleboy

"Jeff" wrote in message
m...
I need a translation of the 3 legends corresponding to the 3 white
cylinders, 2 below and 1 above the film carrier.
http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/...om/big_ccd.jpg

Your racking up a _large_ billg. (Just joking.)

Left legend: Light source for reflective originals
Right legends: Light source for positive film
Light source for negative film

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Old June 5th 04, 04:06 PM
Jeff

David J. Littleboy wrote:

Your racking up a _large_ billg. (Just joking.)

I'll pay you when I get a chance to visit Japan (my wish).

Left legend: Light source for reflective originals
Right legends: Light source for positive film
Light source for negative film

I was hoping that it had something to do with IR dust removal. As I
understand, you need 2 offset light sources to do so.

As far as I can see, this scanner is designed in a similar fashion to
the S20. At 3200dpi, it could make decent 35mm scans and very good MF scans.

Cheers,
Jeff.